Just wow

Re: Just wow

Postby maryjane48 » Oct 5th, 2016, 3:26 pm

fluffy wrote:https://www.facebook.com/klabonakeepers/

Regardless of the "disputed" nature of the land in question, it is still public at this point in time. The ex-cop's lack of social grace notwithstanding, he has a valid point.

public ? um whowas here first . and you will see more of this as their rights get trampled for greed . funny how you ignored what this sad excuse for a cop has done in his life .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2668 posts

Postby Smurf » Oct 5th, 2016, 3:31 pm

What about the sad excuses of people that block public roads and that goes for any protesters of any nationality. They should be arrested and fined big bucks.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

5 people like this post.
Smurf
Guru

Liked in: 6624 posts

Postby JayByrd » Oct 5th, 2016, 4:55 pm

Maybe the RCMP made no arrest because they have no jurisdiction. It's Tahltan land, after all. If they want someone arrested, they should form a police force. Then that police force could also enforce the roadblock, so Tahltan children wouldn't have to bear witness to things like this.
My fervent hope is that you and your tax dollars will be reunited in the afterlife.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1661 posts

Postby the truth » Oct 5th, 2016, 4:58 pm

great point,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7860 posts

Postby twobits » Oct 5th, 2016, 8:50 pm

JayByrd wrote:Maybe the RCMP made no arrest because they have no jurisdiction. It's Tahltan land, after all. If they want someone arrested, they should form a police force. Then that police force could also enforce the roadblock, so Tahltan children wouldn't have to bear witness to things like this.

But is it "their land" or just self claimed "traditional territory"? Was the roadblock set up on a highway easement established by agreement with the Band?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru

Liked in: 3855 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Oct 6th, 2016, 5:28 am

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Oct 6th, 2016, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Postby JayByrd » Oct 6th, 2016, 6:42 am

maryjane48 wrote:head up with your cowboy hat and check it out . im sure they will enjoy your racial slurs :)

Speaking of racism...cowboy hat? Do you believe all white people are cowboy hat-wearing rednecks, or just the ones that disagree with you? That's no less racist than saying I'll go up there and find them waiting with their headdresses and tomahawks.

Disagreeing with someone's behaviour is not racism, though it's a convenient card to play when things aren't going your way.

So yesterday, those operating the "management camp" were served with a court order to allow passage on that road, and they can be arrested if they don't comply. Much like Floyd McKee refused to respect the roadblock, the Tahltan have said they'll refuse to comply with the court order. We'll see if they're able to have it both ways.
My fervent hope is that you and your tax dollars will be reunited in the afterlife.

7 people like this post.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1661 posts

Postby fluffy » Oct 6th, 2016, 7:35 am

maryjane48 wrote:funny how you ignored what this sad excuse for a cop has done in his life .

Do you want to go into the personal history of everyone who took part in the blockade ? Let's stick to the topic, okay?
"Crown Land" belongs to all Canadians. There is a process involved if you decide you don't want to share it with other Canadians and obviously that process involves a little more than setting up a road-block.
Okey dokey doggie daddy.

6 people like this post.
fluffy
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4425 posts

Postby Smurf » Oct 6th, 2016, 4:20 pm

WOW is right but I don't think in the way MJ meant it. Hopefully they get arrested if they resist.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

4 people like this post.
Smurf
Guru

Liked in: 6624 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Oct 6th, 2016, 7:55 pm

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Oct 6th, 2016, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Postby maryjane48 » Oct 6th, 2016, 8:01 pm

Do you want to go into the personal history of everyone who took part in the blockade ? Let's stick to the topic, okay?
"Crown Land" belongs to all Canadians. There is a process involved if you decide you don't want to share it with other Canadians and obviously that process involves a little more than setting up a road-block.
did you look to see who starred the thread ? did you read my first post ? clearly not . facts are that goof cop has commited crimes but you defend him. you support site c which will flood 2 bands lands forever yet no protest of that from you about that . they said in there mission statement they want to protect the animals for everyone not just them and they are willing to work with hunters of any color . it is your queen clark who they are protesting because she has no clue .

so why is it okay to flood treaty 8 land for 2 bands yet this is not okay ? true colors showing brightly
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Postby Walking Wounded » Oct 6th, 2016, 8:54 pm

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Oct 6th, 2016, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2 people like this post.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Liked in: 2121 posts

Postby Rwede » Oct 7th, 2016, 9:34 am

Quite a few threats and racist remarks made by natives on the blockade group's Facebook page.

Ari needs to get his teeth knocked out, *bleep* made.

Why doesn't someone just kick that ex-cops *bleep*.. like pull him out of his truck and punch his head in like he says he would do.. really simple

He needs to be stopped permanently.

*bleep* I would've knocked his *bleep* out right where he sat!

*bleep* piece of *bleep*, it's a good thing I don't know where he resides, ex cop or not I'll drop that *bleep* hahaha!!
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5126 posts

Postby dogspoiler » Oct 7th, 2016, 10:51 am

If the illegal roadblock had not been put up, none of this would have happened.
I cast my pearls before swine

2 people like this post.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2892 posts

Postby A_Britishcolumbian » Oct 11th, 2016, 5:38 pm

dogspoiler,
you have claimed or suggested a few times now that the roadblock was "illegal".

i know what i know, and i have done a little research too, trying to figure out where or how you have come up with this false information.

i cannot find anything that points to the construction that mckee vandalized/destroyed as being "illegal", so please, enlighten us to the source of your information. or are you simply either lying or talking about something you know nothing about?
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 245 posts

PreviousNext

Return to B.C.