BC Liberals continue with cash for access

Mr_Mrs_Wolf
Fledgling

BC Liberals continue with cash for access

Post by Mr_Mrs_Wolf »

"We've got a system that opens us up to influence peddling that puts a cash price on decisions that need to be made by the provincial government."

Kindermorgan payment of $771,000 to Christy Clark was not a political donation it was an investment. An investment that clearly paid dividends. The level of corruption within the Christy Clark BC Liberals may never be fully exposed but it is safe to say her 180 flip flop on political donations has exposed who the Clark BC Liberals really represents in BC.

http://rabble.ca/news/2017-03-15t000000 ... le-premier
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: BC Liberals continue with cash for access

Post by maryjane48 »

Mr_Mrs_Wolf wrote:"We've got a system that opens us up to influence peddling that puts a cash price on decisions that need to be made by the provincial government."

Kindermorgan payment of $771,000 to Christy Clark was not a political donation it was an investment. An investment that clearly paid dividends. The level of corruption within the Christy Clark BC Liberals may never be fully exposed but it is safe to say her 180 flip flop on political donations has exposed who the Clark BC Liberals really represents in BC.

thats right . mz clark never explained why she easily flipflopped on her 5 so called conditions . 2 can never be met . there wont be 100 percent approval of first nations so we know thats a sham . and we also know its impossible to clean from the ocean . again another sham .

its shameful to people thinking they are choosing money over where they live when reality is they are being lied to
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Yes. The ChristyLiberals are the best government that money can buy......for her heavy-donating friends.

How do you change her 'No" to 'Yes' by meeting all 5 of her 'requirements?

Multiple choice question:
1. M
2. O
3. N
4. E
5. Y
Chill
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

I always thought that she only wanted 5 million in her pocket from them.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

Mr_Mrs_Wolf wrote:"We've got a system that opens us up to influence peddling that puts a cash price on decisions that need to be made by the provincial government."

And? You expected something different, silly you.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Mr_Mrs_Wolf
Fledgling

Post by Mr_Mrs_Wolf »

there is a reason Christy Clark's BC Liberals turned a blind eye to all the corrupt funding. All that money gives them a distinct advantage in the upcoming election regardless of how corrupt they are.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/dermodtrav ... 58400.html
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the thing of it is and what the 4est the world figured out was the pro let companies do what they want parties get most anyways . put cap 500 and call it a day .
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

maryjane48 wrote:the thing of it is and what the 4est the world figured out was the pro let companies do what they want parties get most anyways . put cap 500 and call it a day .

You seem fine when Trudeau does it.

You defended the $5000 dinners where he was the guest.

Why is this different?
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

no i didnt and i also on here said if mr handsome diesnt change the pot laws this year as promised i wont vote for him . period . and his pipeline allowing isnt exactly sitting well with me also .

im willing to take a stand . are you .
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 17th, 2017, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

maryjane48 wrote:no i didnt and i also on here said if mr handsome diesnt change the pot laws this year as promised i wont vote for him . period .

im willing to take a stand . are you .

Yup. If he changes pot laws I won't vote for him.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Mr_Mrs_Wolf wrote:there is a reason Christy Clark's BC Liberals turned a blind eye to all the corrupt funding. All that money gives them a distinct advantage in the upcoming election regardless of how corrupt they are.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/dermodtrav ... 58400.html

You've just described every political party ever!

I get more annoyed by a political party who obtains the lion's share of its funding from public sector employee unions, whose only real goal ever, is to screw over the rest of us.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

I'm just wondering why it costs $10,000 to have drinks with John Horgan, but only $5,000 to have drinks with Christy Clark.

Must be another misogynistic policy of the NDP thinking that men are worth more than women.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Rwede wrote:I'm just wondering why it costs $10,000 to have drinks with John Horgan, but only $5,000 to have drinks with Christy Clark.

Must be another misogynistic policy of the NDP thinking that men are worth more than women.

Oh that one is easy. All those unnecessary BCTF administrators and assistants, make around $130K for doing nothing, and can afford to spend 10K on getting liquored up.

Not to mention they need to talk to John about planning their next think tank session in Cabo. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Mr_Mrs_Wolf
Fledgling

Post by Mr_Mrs_Wolf »

Yes Christy Clark is laughing at everyone with her Big Liberal Donors who are really running the province.

http://vancouversun.com/business/local- ... government

Return to “B.C.”