Breaking a promise is not good Ms. Clark

Veovis
Guru

Re: Breaking a promise is not good Ms. Clark

Post by Veovis »

flamingfingers wrote:^^It's pretty shaky to say that a judge would rule against another judge's sworn statement. It would be interesting to see what 'the other side' might say if called upon to testify under oath, eh?

Why? There are dubious people in all professions. It's pretty scary to think that any judge could make up anything and have it be fact just for their job title.

Facts are a pesky thing when making accusations. I have no idea if this judge is in the right or not but for a JUDGE to not have something this big and expensive of an employment agreement on paper is neglectful beyond a point of seeming likelihood.

For someone who day in and day out would explain to people that verbal means very little when it comes down to it, I find it less likely she is looking for the compensation and more likely she wants to hit the Liberals.

Again something interesting to see what ACTUALLY happens before applying guilt to anyone.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

maryjane48 wrote:why you support breaking contracts or not honoring them is beyond me :smt045

I do not support breaking contracts but the fact is you have no idea because you weren't there and neither was I. So at this point it's just "pick a side". If she is owed the pension time, then she should get it... but without witnesses or paperwork, it's "he said, she said".
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

no it isnt pick a side. far from it . the one thing that points to mary telling the truth is tge fact she gave up paying into the judges pension . that is a provable point and will factor in any ruling . and with clarks past history of cover up lies and corruption ,it isnt very hard to see who would be making things up .
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

No, not all politicians, just the ones in the Christy Clark government, unless you're speaking of jurisdictions other than B.C., and I haven't had time to research them.
Mr_Mrs_Wolf
Fledgling

Post by Mr_Mrs_Wolf »

Does Christy Clark have a scketchy reputation ?

https://www.pressprogress.ca/here_are_4 ... mier_of_bc
Last edited by Mr_Mrs_Wolf on Mar 22nd, 2017, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

#11 contained a link to a story in the Tyee , and thus the entire list will be dismissed as Worthless NDP propaganda by Christy's Cheerleaders. They will stutter and simply come up with " the NDP will be worse " The Libs should have dumped Christy in 2013 when the voters in her own riding did.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

gordon_as wrote:#11 contained a link to a story in the Tyee , and thus the entire list will be dismissed as Worthless NDP propaganda by Christy's Cheerleaders. .

Or we'll ask the question no one who isn't a brain-washed partisan can answer - Who else should we vote for instead?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “B.C.”