Naloxone Mouse

What_the
Übergod

Re: Naloxone Mouse

Post by What_the »

Yes I derailed the thread. Apologies.

Took serious exception.

Waste of a kit.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

It was better use of a kit than one where the needles were removed for future drug use and the Naloxone left behind!
We don't so much as blink when fire fighters go into burning buildings to save dogs and cats and administer oxygen and other forms of First Aid to them.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

How is saving a rat/mouse the same as saving Fluffy or Fido? :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Well, it's not the same to you and me. However, it may be to the owner of the rodent!
(My DH and I say that we need a sign on the front of our house saying there's a dog inside and if a decision has to be made, save the dog and leave the spouse! j/k)
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Well Shiite, after reading the article which I should have from the beginning, just got distracted by the typical right wing line of thinking- money wasting by bleeding hearts and holidays that don't exist.

In fact the article is about an organization and volunteers that save human lives and help those in need, like looking after pets while the owner goes to detox to become healthy and also a productive contributing member of society.

Also not at all unlike the FD has animal fitting Oxygen masks (like another poster mentioned) Neither of which are free, particularly liquefied oxygen, but I don't recall in almost ten years a thread with someone complaining about that conservative waste of money.

Not afraid to say it, this thread is full of Shiite just like every other decrying bleeding hearts, the writers of such don't even know it
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I'm alright with helping people . I just want to see some effort . If this is really an addict outreach program helping addicts . How did the mouse in jest heroin . Maybe this program is not very effective . Please spca don't let these guys look after any more pets
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Justfrank2

Post by Justfrank2 »

Piecemaker wrote:Well, it's not the same to you and me. However, it may be to the owner of the rodent!
(My DH and I say that we need a sign on the front of our house saying there's a dog inside and if a decision has to be made, save the dog and leave the spouse! j/k)

If you are on the government dole and a junky you should not be owning anything with a heart beat.

Return to “B.C.”