Human rights coming back to BC

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Human rights coming back to BC

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Old Techie wrote:
Sort of reminds me of some of the other posters on here. One can't grasp what "subsidy" means, and Horgan clearly has no clue as to what "change" means, which in his case clearly translates into "same old, same old".

He's not even bothering to pretend to change any of the things he and the NDP were so damn vocal about.

Likewise the NDP tooters are now defending the NDP doing the same things they despised in the Liberals, hence I can only conclude they don't grasp the meaning of hypocrisy either.

It definitely feels like we've traveled back in time 20 years to the previous NDP reign of terror. I am just waiting to hear Horgan announce that the government is investing in a fast ferry company and that Horgan and Dix have done a back-room deal with the BCTF handing over complete control of class size and composition to the hideous and morally bankrupt BCTF.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Old Techie wrote:
Sort of reminds me of some of the other posters on here. One can't grasp what "subsidy" means, and Horgan clearly has no clue as to what "change" means, which in his case clearly translates into "same old, same old".

He's not even bothering to pretend to change any of the things he and the NDP were so damn vocal about.

Likewise the NDP tooters are now defending the NDP doing the same things they despised in the Liberals, hence I can only conclude they don't grasp the meaning of hypocrisy either.

It definitely feels like we've traveled back in time 20 years to the previous NDP reign of terror. I am just waiting to hear Horgan announce that the government is investing in a fast ferry company and that Horgan and Dix have done a back-room deal with the BCTF handing over complete control of class size and composition to the hideous and morally bankrupt BCTF.

It's déjà vu all over again.

Same old policies, same old job-killing pronouncements as investment flees the province, scandal for the premier within 2 weeks of getting into office, same old payoffs to duck charges (Mt Polley), same old instant rise in BC's unemployment rate, same bunch of old hangers-on that the NDP had in their 1990s administration.

With a two-week record like that, it's no wonder the 1990s were the worst ever in BC. Looks like we're already in freefall mode, and it's only going to get worse the longer they're allowed to occupy Victoria.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

ninetyninepct wrote:Kangaroo courts with unlimited unrestricted unregulated powers and absolutely bottomless funds. Someone who thinks they just MIGHT feel offended this afternoon can file a complaint and then sit back and watch the accused get financially ruined. The accuser doesn't have to do a damn thing, the kangaroo court hires as many lawyers as they feel like and the accused is totally on their own. Rarely do the Human Rights gang lose, they attack until the accused fails financially.

wheres your proof . what you just described could be apllied to cops going after pot users

Return to “B.C.”