Weaver wants inquiry into bridge costs

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Weaver wants inquiry into bridge costs

Post by The Green Barbarian »

My, my......methinks I have touched a raw nerve or two, or three or more. This always happens when the BC NDP get caught with their hands in the cookie jar. All of a sudden the fan club comes out in full force to try to defend the indefensible. It's really quite amusing to those who witness it on a regular basis.

I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the Horgan/Weaver tag team implode as Weaver sees the true level of evil scum he has gotten into bed with.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

flamingfingers wrote:Why are BC Lib faithful so against reviews of projects that the BC Liberals carried out?

Are they really afraid that evidence of corruption on the part of their beloved party may be uncovered?

A Government is there to run the Province - not go after their political opponenets like a bunch of school children.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

flamingfingers wrote:Why are BC Lib faithful so against reviews of projects that the BC Liberals carried out?

Are they really afraid that evidence of corruption on the part of their beloved party may be uncovered?

The electorate did not vote for a Spanish inquisition, they voted for a government, perhaps the "government" should spend a little time and effort on "governing" rather than trying to keep pointing fingers ! There is work to do, did you vote for forensics or a government ?
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

Cactusflower wrote:My, my......methinks Mr Weaver has touched a raw nerve or two, or three or more. This always happens when the BC Liberals get caught with their hands in the cookie jar. All of a sudden the fan club comes out in full force to try to defend the indefensible. It's really quite amusing to those who witness it on a regular basis.

I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the Weaver/Horgan tag-team match with whoever the BCLP puts in the ring this time.

Not really, perhaps we'd like to know why nobody in the NDPG "untested government" want's to get on with governing ?
How come you changed your name ?
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Oh, I think they're doing a fine job of governing, considering the Legislature doesn't sit until tomorrow. In the meantime, they've kept their election promises, fired a bunch of the dead wood in the Crown Corporations, initiated some long overdue reviews into the BC Liberals' corrupt infrastructure projects and generally did everything we peons would have done if we had the power.

I didn't change my name. I've been 'Cactusflower' for about a decade, just not on this forum.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

mikest2 wrote:

The electorate did not vote for a Spanish inquisition, they voted for a government, perhaps the "government" should spend a little time and effort on "governing" rather than trying to keep pointing fingers ! There is work to do, did you vote for forensics or a government ?

Oh, now you've done it!

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

But hey, it's only taxpayers' $$, and there's really no better use for taxpayers' $$, and the moneypit is bottomless, right?
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
cr125
Board Meister

Post by cr125 »

maryjane48 wrote:since my last post on this was ignorred we will try again. where did the extra money go because the contractor says they never got it. 300 million just go poof ? or into clarks bank account ? hmmmm

Ouch, better watch your saying
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

What kind of people don't want fraud, theft, and general corruption to be discovered and punished? I suppose all the BC Liberal supporters would be happy if someone came into their house, broke into their safe, stole all their money and jewelry, then proceeded to walk out with all their electronics, stopped in the carport and drove off in their car. I suppose they would just say, "Hey, those masked men were Rich Coleman and Mike deJong. They're my BC Liberal MLAs. Can't report them!"
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

If you read and understand the CBC investigation, they are actually talking about $100 million spent to expedite the construction schedule. Given the traffic snarls created by the construction, pretty sure that the area residents and businesses appreciated the expediting efforts.

Whether or not you can draw a link to a political motivation is at best tenuous.

If indeed the direction of this "participation award" government is to go on an obstructionist and political witch hunt tangent, then that is not good governance.

Our health care system needs an overhaul. No need for "studies", the information is all there (like the Naylor report we taxpayers paid for). More efficient and patient centered health care is far more important than mucking about with this kind of nonsense. Yet nobody in the NDG is talking about that.

Good governance is about priorities, and I hardly see this pretense for a political vendetta as a priority as our health care system rots and heads for a demographic crisis that it can not handle.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:My, my......methinks I have touched a raw nerve or two, or three or more. This always happens when the BC NDP get caught with their hands in the cookie jar. All of a sudden the fan club comes out in full force to try to defend the indefensible. It's really quite amusing to those who witness it on a regular basis.

I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the Horgan/Weaver tag team implode as Weaver sees the true level of evil scum he has gotten into bed with.

no we just like pointing out your hypocrasy and disdain for the hardworking taxpayers of bc :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

A Government is there to run the Province - not go after their political opponenets like a bunch of school children.
so if a govt misuses tax money you dont care ? you sound like the hells angel that says we are just a motorcycle club , nothing to see here. :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

hobbyguy wrote:If you read and understand the CBC investigation, they are actually talking about $100 million spent to expedite the construction schedule. Given the traffic snarls created by the construction, pretty sure that the area residents and businesses appreciated the expediting efforts.

Whether or not you can draw a link to a political motivation is at best tenuous.

If indeed the direction of this "participation award" government is to go on an obstructionist and political witch hunt tangent, then that is not good governance.

Our health care system needs an overhaul. No need for "studies", the information is all there (like the Naylor report we taxpayers paid for). More efficient and patient centered health care is far more important than mucking about with this kind of nonsense. Yet nobody in the NDG is talking about that.

Good governance is about priorities, and I hardly see this pretense for a political vendetta as a priority as our health care system rots and heads for a demographic crisis that it can not handle.

so to be clear when its team corruption in office there are zero threads started by you on any of those issues and now all of sudden you have concern ? do you not see the dishonesty in that. ? it makes your opinions look cheap and petty. facts are the people of bc want tax money spent properly with full transperancy. if the former govt did not do that then this govt is expected to look into that as it could be criminal in nature . the fact you act flippantly towards the taxpayers of bc is exactly why clark is gonzo :130:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:lol sure you do . i would like to see everyone that voted bclib put in jail for being part of a criminal organisation :130:

and I would like to see everyone that voted NDP and Green put in a looney bin for voting in such insane lunatics. So with everyone either in jail in an asylum, then the Greens will be happy as no one will be able to drive anywhere.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:In the meantime, they've kept their election promises,

By doing what? Applying for intervener status and submitting a giant pile of crap? Totally wasting everyone's money and doing absolutely nothing? What else have the bumbling NDP bozos done?

fired a bunch of the dead wood in the Crown Corporations,

And replaced them with even deader and much dumber wood. Joy McGiantfail running ICBC?? Are you kidding me? These old 1990's era NDP goofballs couldn't run a lemonade stand, have already demonstrated that they can't run a government, and now are going to be awful running Crown Corporations. There should be demonstrations in the streets against these massive imbeciles and the crime the NDP has committed in committing such blatant pork-barrelling and handing our CC's to a bunch of inept bumbling boneheads!

initiated some long overdue reviews into the BC Liberals' corrupt infrastructure projects

Which is code for "created a bunch of money and time wasting positions for cronies who couldn't read a balance sheet". This is just garbage.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote: so to be clear when its team corruption in office there are zero threads started by you on any of those issues and now all of sudden you have concern ? do you not see the dishonesty in that. ?

I think the only dishonesty here is from Team Dumb-Dumb currently in office fear-mongering and crying wolf where there's nothing to cry about.

Return to “B.C.”