Finally Mother and Uncle to Be Extradited

damama55
Übergod

Finally Mother and Uncle to Be Extradited

Post by damama55 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/206103 ... ur-killing

I cringed when I heard, through an investigative report, what this mother and uncle did to this beautiful young woman. The Indian authorities didn't understand why the Canadian authorities didn't lay charges against them. Then, they (the mother and uncle) said they didn't want to be sent back for fear of torture and what they might face in India??? Well, our Supreme Courts, 9-0, overturning the BC courts, have said they should be extradited and I, for one, think it is about time. Hopefully they both will get exactly what they deserve for ordering the killing of this beautiful young woman, just for following her heart. Such a sad story.
May we all be a blessing in the days ahead.
Jlabute
Guru

Re: Finally Mother and Uncle to Be Extradited

Post by Jlabute »

Obviously, a Canadian, is a Canadian, is a Canadian has some exceptions. If they were Muslim extremists killng Canadians, then they'd get to stay.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

impo the whole idea of honour killings is sickening.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Those two murderers will die of old age before they ever get what they deserve. It's been 17 long years since they conspired to kill that girl, and just because he Supreme Court says they 'should be' extradited doesn't mean they will be.

They're afraid they might be tortured if they're sent back to India. Well, what do they expect? A pat on the back for murdering an innocent young woman (daughter and niece, yet). They've gotten away with this for far too long. The Canadian justice system sucks. Just send them back to India. Who cares what happens to them over there? They don't deserve to live, IMHO.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Who will be surprised if they qualify for a Ten Million dollar payout? :-X
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Deean
Fledgling

Post by Deean »

Its about time!!
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

These people were ready to board the plane to face their charges in India and then, for some reason, they were pulled back from loading. These two people, the mother and uncle, need to go back and face what they have done in this ungodly honor killing. I really don't care if they are sooooo sick and even if they could barely move, they need to go back and face their actions that took their beautiful relative. New evidence has come up, and I hope it is just how guilty they are. Send them back to face their consequences.
May we all be a blessing in the days ahead.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Oh no, they're playing the Canadian legal game to the max. Likely have a GoFundMe page too where all those who believe in their fundamental right to up hold 13th century practices of murder called "honour killing" are contributing to legal bills.
Afterall, if THEY don't get away with it, who will get be able to get away with it if the namdy-pamdy Canadian justice system actually manages to impose something called "consequences"?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

The Canadian Justice System:
A system whereby lawyers are allowed to delay justice for decades in order to live the life they feel they should be accustomed to living.
LolaB

Post by LolaB »

I can't believe that we clearly and sheepishly accept the "honour killings" because we let the criminals who kill their family members try to overturn the rulings of BC Courts in their favour.
What do we CARE about their medical issues or worries that India will not treat them well??? They chose to take the most precious thing there is - LIFE - and we debate and let them waste the tax payers money to over rule the courts' decision to send them to their home country? It blows the intelligent mind away!

When you think about any other criminals and for example the ones from the war times, they were prosecuted many years after their crimes were committed and they were treated with no mercy as they deserved. But when it comes to immigrants from INDIA we somehow always fail to treat them up to the code of our law. They want to live in Canada so they MUST obey our laws without any excuse as everyone else. If I will commit the same crime there would be no mercy because I am clearly the one of a wrong skin colour (white and often discriminated). We need to stop giving privileges to other nationalities because they might be old, vulnerable, afraid to go home.... Somehow they are not afraid to order to KILL a human being minding that the person is of their own blood! Soon enough we would start to give excuses to all foreign criminals because they might not be treated well in their own country? Could someone explain why such a story becomes news and we waste our money on insanity of the killers? This is so very wrong and awful and we should not spend our tax money on such cases. Simply ship them out of Canada as quick as possible - no questions allowed.

The crime was proven so why our court system even allows any questions about their well being, their medical needs in India, or what will happen to them in India.... Why they didn't think about it before they chose to take the young life? We (BC citizens) will be stuck with their health care bills because they will pretend to be sick until they die to avoid the extradition. Bravo BC - what will be next?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

What's next, you ask? The payout, of course.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Honour killings impo is first degree murder (killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim).
Absolutely no excuse for the BS happening in our courts.
no f :cuss: ing honour in any of this
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-j ... ch/p2.html

Has anyone asked Jagmeet Singh for his position on honour killings?

Return to “B.C.”