Schoenborn: no appeal

Cactusflower
Banned

Schoenborn: no appeal

Post by Cactusflower »

That BC Supreme Court judge must be even more delusional than Schoenborn if he thinks that murdering psycho is not a high-risk offender. This B.C.justice system needs a complete overhaul. It's unbelievable what goes on in our courts.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Schoenborn: no appeal

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

Cactusflower wrote:That BC Supreme Court judge must be even more delusional than Schoenborn if he thinks that murdering psycho is not a high-risk offender. This B.C.justice system needs a complete overhaul. It's unbelievable what goes on in our courts.

couldn't agree more BUT

The judge is using existing laws in place. The law is the issue not the judge

the crown won't appeal if there is low likelihood of success.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

I totally agree. That's why I maintain that our justice system needs a complete overhaul. I didn't mean to blame this particular judge.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bumped
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/249753 ... l-a-threat

Hopefully they keep him at Forensic Psychiatric Hospital for the foreseeable future & maybe beyond.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

*bleep*
"Schoenborn should be assessed for supervised outings within six months."
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

normaM wrote:*bleep*
"Schoenborn should be assessed for supervised outings within six months."

Oh I saw that, all in the same paragraph.... still a threat.... lets give him a pass.... udder BS
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

People chop up a spouse and hid the remains in a wall, 7 years, then time served
I am serioudly fed up with the so called Justice System here
He doesn't need a day pass unless he going to visit Hell and pick out a room
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

The term "Justice System" is an injustice. It's a legal system, and a very broken one at that.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

JagXKR wrote:The term "Justice System" is an injustice. It's a legal system, and a very broken one at that.

Repairs will be extremely difficult to do, since the main ones (repairs) means reopening the constitution. Which I suspect no politician would even try.

Added: a former poster talked about this Donald G, being pierre legacy to Canada.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

bumped

If it was up to me, here is what needs to happen first. 1 of those 3 kids goes for a walk, I would grant his outing. Other than that happening, not a :cuss: chance, stay put you piece of scum.

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/279314 ... al-hearing
donimo

Schoenberg

Post by donimo »

Totally unexceptable he should never see the light of day.
Funny after he killed his kids he had the smarts to go and hide !
There’s no way he didn’t know what he did he’s a child killer.
I feel oh so very sorry for the kids mother.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

This all-time classic line was heard on a lower mainland open line show while his trial was going on. A caller, frothing at the mouth and demanding the maximum sentence for Schoenborn said "If he tries using an insanity defense, he's crazy!"
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

This unfortunately doesn't surprise me our justice system sucks.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/27 ... Schoenborn
bidwell2
Fledgling

Post by bidwell2 »

Truly we are far more concerned with the well being of the assailants and far less with the victims. The victims take a back row seat and are rarely if ever heard (the victims that still survive). There needs to be reparations made to victims by the convicted party, that element has been missing for far too long. It might not be clear cut to do in this type of case, perhaps he is ordered to make substantial payments to a chidrens charity for the rest of his life, a medical charity to save some kids lives? Monetary or some kind of reparations to the poor mother of those kids, and her family. But to let this dude walk out with no cares concerning what he did, a freebird, sickens me. I see those poor kids in my mind and what they must have gone through while their dad strangled and stabbed them to death. If he is allowed to live, then he should be made to account for the rest of his life, every day. The gulag comes to mind, maybe the Russians had something there.

Return to “B.C.”