Time

What should we do with standard and daylight time?

Maintain the current system
28%
Stay on standard time the whole year
33%
Stay on daylight time the whole year
39%

Total votes: 46

alanjh595
Banned

Re: Time

Post by alanjh595 »

GordonH wrote:Personally I'd prefer year round DST simply because of the summertime, since this is very low on my priority list of things to do. I go whatever

It really doesn't make any difference to me anymore. I really don't care. I still eat when I am hungry, sleep when I am tired, get up when I am damn good and ready.

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 7th, 2017, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Bring back the LIKE button.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

I started this poll last year and the results are mixed. Feel free to vote and if you've changed your mind you can change your vote.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

For these reasons alone, there should be no more twice a year time changes:

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#220825

PDT or PST - choose one and stay there!! I would be happy if the time change today was the last one EVER!!
Chill
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

While I don't consider the issue to be of critical importance you'll perhaps be happy to know that I just emailed the premier to let him know that my wife and I would prefer it if the province were to stay on Pacific Daylight Time the entire year. Our second choice would be to remain on Pacific Standard Time the entire year, and our third choice would be the status quo. That's what I told him so I assume he'll be getting on that this coming week! He did ask people to email him about their preference so I did.

Return to “B.C.”