Skytrain hate crime attacker...

dle
Lord of the Board

Skytrain hate crime attacker...

Post by dle »

This guy should be deported immediately. There is every reason to deport this psycho's *bleep*. He is a violent, dangerous, hateful person who is a danger to all around him no matter who it is. This isn't his first rodeo (first time was an attack on a 10 year old girl :-X !) and probably won't be his last so why wait til he possibly seriously harms or kills someone. Send him packing.

I am happy to hear that a passenger finally did step in to help this poor girl and I believe, like she does, that probably the reason no one stepped in prior to him because they were in as much shock as she was. Takes a min for a normal mind to process such cruel, disgusting & perverted behaviour.

Send him back to wherever the hell rock he climbed out from under - don't put him in our jails, I don't want to have to pay to keep him. :kick:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Skytrain hate crime attacker...

Post by maryjane48 »

Deported to where ?sask. :smt045
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

He is canadian now . Theres no shipping him anywhere . Except sask as they seem to like his type there :smt045
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

maryjane48 wrote:Deported to where ?sask. :smt045

Article says"

Belzan was born in Algeria, but immigrated to Canada in 1993.

How about Algeria? Just pulling that out of thin air....this supports my beef with immigration that once they are GRANTED THE PRIVILEGE of entry to Canada and BECOMING a Canadian citizen, if they are found guilty of crimes against humanity, terrorism, etc - the citizenship should be voided and back they go automatically.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Well lets go through our jails and start sending . :130:

But i would exand it to any crime including jaywalking :smt045
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Canada does not need to import as :cuss: holes like this idiot, we have a number of them born & raised here.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

When 21-year old Jake Taylor saved a teenage girl from being attacked in Vancouver, he didn't expect anything in return.

So we surprised him with the Best Christmas Ever.

THE BACKSTORY:

When 18-year old Noor Fadel was assaulted on the train, everyone sat and watched.

When the attacker said he wanted to "kill all Muslims." everyone sat and watched.

Except for Jake Taylor.

He grabbed the guy, told him to "get the F--- out of here," and stayed with Noor until the police and paramedics arrived.

As someone said: "In Canada, we don't put up with that SH--"

Jake never asked for anything in return. He's shy and doesn't like the spotlight.

His story went viral on Facebook, reaching millions of people. More than 30,000 people sent in messages of support. There was a crowdfunding campaign to say thank you. I flew in myself, to give him a handmade, leather-bound book with thank you letters from around the world.

And nothing can top what the Vancouver Canucks did for him.

The leadership team wanted to honour him, and Noor, so they for them to be special guests at Rogers Arena for a game on Hockey Night in Canada. Jake had no idea what was about to happen. Midway through the game, during a commercial break, the arena went quiet. The announcer began the story of what Jake did, and how he'd become a hero.

Jake got one of the loudest ovations I've ever seen at a hockey game.

I kept thinking it would be short, and that everyone would want to get back to the game. But they didn't. They kept cheering and cheering. When I looked over to the Canucks bench, I saw some of the players looking up at the screen and cheering.

There's a lot of bad stuff in the world. When we see something good, we should encourage it.

When we do the right thing, everyone wins.

#ThankYouJake

Vancouver Canucks Vancouver, British Columbia Vancouver Christmas Market

Little bit of a update :130:
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

maryjane48 wrote:When 21-year old Jake Taylor saved a teenage girl from being attacked in Vancouver, he didn't expect anything in return.

So we surprised him with the Best Christmas Ever.

THE BACKSTORY:

When 18-year old Noor Fadel was assaulted on the train, everyone sat and watched.

When the attacker said he wanted to "kill all Muslims." everyone sat and watched.

Except for Jake Taylor.

He grabbed the guy, told him to "get the F--- out of here," and stayed with Noor until the police and paramedics arrived.

As someone said: "In Canada, we don't put up with that SH--"

Jake never asked for anything in return. He's shy and doesn't like the spotlight.

His story went viral on Facebook, reaching millions of people. More than 30,000 people sent in messages of support. There was a crowdfunding campaign to say thank you. I flew in myself, to give him a handmade, leather-bound book with thank you letters from around the world.

And nothing can top what the Vancouver Canucks did for him.

The leadership team wanted to honour him, and Noor, so they for them to be special guests at Rogers Arena for a game on Hockey Night in Canada. Jake had no idea what was about to happen. Midway through the game, during a commercial break, the arena went quiet. The announcer began the story of what Jake did, and how he'd become a hero.

Jake got one of the loudest ovations I've ever seen at a hockey game.

I kept thinking it would be short, and that everyone would want to get back to the game. But they didn't. They kept cheering and cheering. When I looked over to the Canucks bench, I saw some of the players looking up at the screen and cheering.

There's a lot of bad stuff in the world. When we see something good, we should encourage it.

When we do the right thing, everyone wins.

#ThankYouJake

Vancouver Canucks Vancouver, British Columbia Vancouver Christmas Market

Little bit of a update :130:

Thanks for this update - great story to start the day! Who is the author of this update do you know? Says he flew in with a leather bound book and at the bottom it just says Vancouver Canucks but no name.....
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

maryjane48 wrote:He is canadian now . Theres no shipping him anywhere . Except sask as they seem to like his type there :smt045

maybe if jt had b :cuss: lls he would do something about this kind of stuff
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

maryjane48 wrote:He is canadian now . Theres no shipping him anywhere . Except sask as they seem to like his type there :smt045

Then there should be a clause added to the Citizenship rules that anyone doing stuff contrary to our Laws/values that they are no longer Citizens and are shipped out post haste!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Bsuds wrote:

Then there should be a clause added to the Citizenship rules that anyone doing stuff contrary to our Laws/values that they are no longer Citizens and are shipped out post haste!

you are 100%. correct ,you break the law ,back to where you came from, that simple
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bsuds wrote:Then there should be a clause added to the Citizenship rules that anyone doing stuff contrary to our Laws/values that they are no longer Citizens and are shipped out post haste!

I agree with Bsuds, each new citizen should have X lenght probation period. If they do something that warrants a review, there citizenship could be made nil in void. Sent back to country of origin.
i.e like the idiot in this thread, should be sent packing. We have enough intolerant people born here, don't need to import them.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “B.C.”