The dangers of a oil spill on bc coastal waters

twobits
Guru

Re: The dangers of a oil spill on bc coastal waters

Post by twobits »

maryjane48 wrote:I already proved anything made from carbon oil can be made from plant oil or seed oil plus it biodegrades .

This is a perfect example of your ignorance. You don't even understand that what you call "carbon oil" actually is derived from plants just like the oil you want to make from plants to replace it. Did you think the oil was made from rocks? It's organic fer crip's sake. Here's the important part for you to get thru your head. Pour a cup of olive, corn, hemp, canola....whatever your choice of oil, onto the ground or onto a body of water. Then also do the same with a cup of " carbon oil". They will all do pretty much the same thing depending on their viscosity and will all biodegrade from the micro organisms that break down all oils. The same micro organisms that break down the veggie oils from you that end up in the landfill.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
UhHuhYeahSure
Board Meister

Post by UhHuhYeahSure »

My God it's a wonderful day!

It's so refreshing to see so many comments slamming pinhead eco-hypocrits and Suzuki hero-worshipers and pointing to the barometer of the brain dead who post alarmist OMG titles in forums and use spew like "carbon oil". I nearly fell off my petroleum based chair onto the polypropylene carpet while dropping my plastic keyboard, all made in China from oil from countries who don't give a sheep's shard about their "carbon footprint".

These math challenged eco-underachievers do the zombie walk behind millionaire clowns like Al Gore and David Smugzuki reciting their script as taught while gobbling up every plastic consumer product their barista tips or EI or welfare cheque can cover. These wackos make a point of scaring little children, old ladies and the feeble minded into convulsions that the world is coming to an end Friday unless we bankrupt ourselves to remove a hundred parts per billion CO2 from the air to make up for the 5 fold increases coming from the developing world???

And somehow stopping millions of dollars of revenue from flowing into Canada instead of some other filthy totalitarian oil producing eco-gulag state is going to do that??? In the meantime, China and India will continue to grow their effluent plumes and refinery exhaust stacks to produce solar panels and wind turbine generators for the western eco-elite. "Britanny. Should we take the Tesla to the show tonight?" " OhMyGod Zack! Like No! It might rain. Let's take the Suburban..ukay?".

Thank you for all the comments. It's nice to see a place where we, hiding behind our true personalities, can anonymously call out our western eco-hypocracy exactly as it is, without getting shoved to the ground.

Oh...just a sec... :topic: ? ..the sooner we build that pipeline and show the tiny world of the self indulgent Vancouver eco-pozer cosmos that oil tanker traffic is safer than riding a bicycle to a John Muir exhibition, the sooner we might be able to pave the Okanagan with solar panels and line the Rockies with wind turbines. The power for everyone's 300 kph Tesla needs to come from somewhere.
Everything I say to you is a lie. And that's the truth. Except this time.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

UhHuhYeahSure wrote:My God it's a wonderful day!

It's so refreshing to see so many comments slamming pinhead eco-hypocrits and Suzuki hero-worshipers and pointing to the barometer of the brain dead who post alarmist OMG titles in forums and use spew like "carbon oil". I nearly fell off my petroleum based chair onto the polypropylene carpet while dropping my plastic keyboard, all made in China from oil from countries who don't give a sheep's shard about their "carbon footprint".

These math challenged eco-underachievers do the zombie walk behind millionaire clowns like Al Gore and David Smugzuki reciting their script as taught while gobbling up every plastic consumer product their barista tips or EI or welfare cheque can cover. These wackos make a point of scaring little children, old ladies and the feeble minded into convulsions that the world is coming to an end Friday unless we bankrupt ourselves to remove a hundred parts per billion CO2 from the air to make up for the 5 fold increases coming from the developing world???

And somehow stopping millions of dollars of revenue from flowing into Canada instead of some other filthy totalitarian oil producing eco-gulag state is going to do that??? In the meantime, China and India will continue to grow their effluent plumes and refinery exhaust stacks to produce solar panels and wind turbine generators for the western eco-elite. "Britanny. Should we take the Tesla to the show tonight?" " OhMyGod Zack! Like No! It might rain. Let's take the Suburban..ukay?".

Thank you for all the comments. It's nice to see a place where we, hiding behind our true personalities, can anonymously call out our western eco-hypocracy exactly as it is, without getting shoved to the ground.

Oh...just a sec... :topic: ? ..the sooner we build that pipeline and show the tiny world of the self indulgent Vancouver eco-pozer cosmos that oil tanker traffic is safer than riding a bicycle to a John Muir exhibition, the sooner we might be able to pave the Okanagan with solar panels and line the Rockies with wind turbines. The power for everyone's 300 kph Tesla needs to come from somewhere.

What a great friggen post!! Wish I could buy you a bevy. And this would also be a great place for a Monty Python quip.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “B.C.”