Andrew Weaver is going crazy on Twitter

knobber

Re: Andrew Weaver is going crazy on Twitter

Post by knobber »

Interesting! Weaver finally has a job and now he thinks hat he has control of the legislature. Can you just imagine a guy like him at the helm when he wants to shut everything down that is our econmony, ban foreign investors in real estate among other things. What a wonderful province we would have. You have to wonder if voters have actually take the time to evaluate the fabric of a canadidate like Weaver.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

knobber wrote:Interesting! Weaver finally has a job and now he thinks hat he has control of the legislature. Can you just imagine a guy like him at the helm when he wants to shut everything down that is our econmony, ban foreign investors in real estate among other things. What a wonderful province we would have. You have to wonder if voters have actually take the time to evaluate the fabric of a canadidate like Weaver.

Only those voters who are retired, and think their pension cheques are covered by money trees, in the back yard of the legislature, and for whom math is a challenge.

Most of these types, have a very hard time grasping, that private enterprise pays for the public sector. They just think the treasury is a bottomless pit, and anything that remotely suggests an environmental impact of any type, can be shut down without any fallout whatsoever.

It's going to be telling to see the vote results in Kelowna Westside, with this Alberta wine ban, given that most of BC's wineries are in our neck of the woods. How many votes go to Weaver's band of nitwits will be interesting to see.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bumped
I can only look back on my own life at 16 years old & politics was not very high as a priority, getting my D/L was along with grades at school. I'm not sure having 16 years olds on the voters list will benefit anyone except make election look worse in the turnout section.
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/220992 ... -age-to-16

I put this here since it was first thread titled with Weaver name
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

GordonH wrote:Bumped
I can only look back on my own life at 16 years old & politics was not very high as a priority, getting my D/L was along with grades at school. I'm not sure having 16 years olds on the voters list will benefit anyone except make election look worse in the turnout section.
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/220992 ... -age-to-16

I put this here since it was first thread titled with Weaver name

The only reason Weaver wants to lower the voting age is because he thinks he can pull the wool over 16 year old eyes much easier than any other age group.

Return to “B.C.”