Auditor General to review Site C

Cactusflower
Banned

Re: Auditor General to review Site C

Post by Cactusflower »

^^ Where there's smoke, there's fire, 'rustled'.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:^^ Where there's smoke, there's fire, 'rustled'.

where there's stupidity, there's brain damage, rustled.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Re: The Aecon/BC Hydro connection

Post by Cactusflower »

Fancy wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:How do you feel about Notley halting the construction of the Site C dam........for environmental reasons? [icon_lol2.gif]

Are these two threads to be merged?

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=76885&start=75

Possibly. I just find it odd that someone from the C.D. Howe Institute has so little clout here in SCRAPland.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I find it odd that you need to talk about Notley halting the construction of the Site C dam on multiple threads. Haven't been to the C.D. Howe Institute offices but have passed by their head office numerous times.
Last edited by Fancy on Feb 8th, 2018, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Cactusflower wrote:Possibly. I just find it odd that someone from the C.D. Howe Institute has so little clout here in SCRAPland.

C'mon, you've been busted for putting words in Notley's mouth. Now you're trying to put those words in Shaffer's. Here's something he actually did say: "...I'm totally speculating here..."
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:^^ Where there's smoke, there's fire, 'rustled'.

where there's stupidity, there's brain damage, rustled.

Precisely. If the pipeline supporters don't recognize the impact the C.D. Howe Institute has on right-leaning governments, they are indeed brain-damaged.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

rustled wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:Possibly. I just find it odd that someone from the C.D. Howe Institute has so little clout here in SCRAPland.

C'mon, you've been busted for putting words in Notley's mouth. Now you're trying to put those words in Shaffer's. Here's something he actually did say: "...I'm totally speculating here..."

When Schaffer speculates, Notley acts. Have you learned nothing about how right-wing think tanks and their political puppets work?
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Cactusflower wrote:Precisely. If the pipeline supporters don't recognize the impact the C.D. Howe Institute has on right-leaning governments, they are indeed brain-damaged.

Now we're to believe Notley's NDP is right-leaning?

Apparently we're in the Twilight Zone.
:topic:
In the future, the AG will review Site C.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Cactusflower wrote:When Schaffer speculates, Notley acts. Have you learned nothing about how right-wing think tanks and their political puppets work?

See response in the other threads you've posted this nonsense in.
:topic:
Aecon does some of the work at Site C.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:
Precisely. If the pipeline supporters don't recognize the impact the C.D. Howe Institute has on right-leaning governments, they are indeed brain-damaged.

It's too bad that this isn't the CD Howe Institute trying to impact any government, right-leaning or otherwise, but a simpleton taking a quote of someone speculating about something, and desperately trying to sell a falsehood due to personal delusion and mental illness.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:
When Schaffer speculates, Notley acts. Have you learned nothing about how right-wing think tanks and their political puppets work?

LOL, Notley is a right wing political puppet. Now I've heard everything.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:

LOL, Notley is a right wing political puppet. Now I've heard everything.

She became a right-wing puppet in an attempt to retain her Premiership. That extreme right-winger, Jason Kenney is breathing down her neck and there are enough person followers still in Alberta who can get the UPC elected. Pity that Rachel has to sell her soul like that. Her father must be spinning in his grave.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:
She became a right-wing puppet in an attempt to retain her Premiership.

Of all the things said about Rachel Notley's four year tenure as premier, this will no doubt go down as one of the dumbest, but no, she didn't do it to retain her job, she did it because as leader of Alberta, it's the right thing to do. And I admire her for that, especially since she no doubt knows there are LEAP lunatics across Canada in the NDP stupidly vilifying her for it.

That extreme right-winger, Jason Kenney is breathing down her neck and there are enough person followers still in Alberta who can get the UPC elected.

Actually it sounds like the real People are the NDP who are deserting her because she is trying to represent the majority interests of Albertans (and Canadians) instead of a tiny minority of mentally ill and brain dead LEAP cowards.

Pity that Rachel has to sell her soul like that. Her father must be spinning in his grave.

Pity that you would stupidly bring Notley's dead father into this discussion. Wherever he is he should be very proud that his daughter is standing up to a faction of moronic lunatics within her own party including the idiot premier next door, and doing what's best for all of Canada.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Cactusflower wrote:When Schaffer speculates, Notley acts. Have you learned nothing about how right-wing think tanks and their political puppets work?

Cactusflower wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:LOL, Notley is a right wing political puppet. Now I've heard everything.

She became a right-wing puppet in an attempt to retain her Premiership. That extreme right-winger, Jason Kenney is breathing down her neck and there are enough person followers still in Alberta who can get the UPC elected. Pity that Rachel has to sell her soul like that. Her father must be spinning in his grave.

Somehow sounds like a better option than Horgan's destiny, being Weaver's biotch and all. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

How did we get so far off-topic? When I started this thread, I simply wanted those who don't pay any attention to the news that a Chinese SOE was trying to take over one of BC Hydro's construction companies. I and others thought it would affect the cost of construction of the Site C dam. Is there no topic that can't be turned into an anti-NDP rant?

Return to “B.C.”