Record gas prices on way

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Record gas prices on way

Post by Queen K »

I plan to keep up my road trips as per usual, regardless of gas prices.
Can't get those memories sitting at home. :up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Queen K wrote:I plan to keep up my road trips as per usual, regardless of gas prices.

Must be nice to be so wealthy, some will have trouble filling up to get to work and back.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

When I drive to Vancouver I always fillup outside of GVRD, to avoid translink tax.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
Queen K wrote:I plan to keep up my road trips as per usual, regardless of gas prices.

Must be nice to be so wealthy, some will have trouble filling up to get to work and back.

I don't think it has as much to do with being wealthy as it does with living within one's means, prioritizing and setting a budget.
My income has forced me to establish a budget and stay within it. I don't have everything I want, but I have everything I need, and a lot of things I want.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

RupertBear wrote:I don't think it has as much to do with being wealthy as it does with living within one's means, prioritizing and setting a budget.
My income has forced me to establish a budget and stay within it. I don't have everything I want, but I have everything I need, and a lot of things I want.

Thats wonderful.

The gap between those who can partake of their "wants" rather than soley their needs is growing day by day.

Nothing wrong with being happy with what you have though.

Enjoy your drives! :) Good for the soul! :)
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

van. and area keep up the protest . i hope your gas price goes up to3.00 a liter and the rest of us keep it at a lower rate. :smt045
oscillate_wildly
Fledgling

Post by oscillate_wildly »

I'll just start driving like I'm 80-years old and not care if it angers other drivers. In the end, there's no strong-arming money out of me.

And if some jacked up pickup-up truck *bleep* has an issue with it, I'll bring my friend Louis with me. (Last name: Slugger)

[icon_lol2.gif]
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

At $1.24/ltr, that's a pretty good deal, considering in Washington state, they are paying $1.18/ltr after exchange.
Bring back the LIKE button.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

alanjh595 wrote:At $1.24/ltr, that's a pretty good deal, considering in Washington state, they are paying $1.18/ltr after exchange.

Okay, took a look at Seattle gas prices it is at $2.99 per US gallon = $3.87 CDN divide that by 3.785 (this is how many litres in a US gallon) works out to $1.022 per/litre
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

So it's confirmed, we're getting hosed. :smt045 :up:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Urban Cowboy wrote:So it's confirmed, we're getting hosed. :smt045 :up:

It all depends on how much taxes are added in US compared to here.
butthead

Post by butthead »

time to drain the swamp in this country
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Urban Cowboy wrote:So it's confirmed, we're getting hosed. :smt045 :up:

Yup. It looks that way.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

B.C. gets treated the way it deserves to be.........dysfunctional government at all levels, spoiled tree-hugging zealots. The rest of North America looks at this place and laughs. B.C. reminds me of the Life Cereal commercial from years ago........."give it to Mikey.........he'll eat anything". Here you go B.C..........highest fuel prices in North America because you deserve it more than anywhere else..........choke on it! What a joke this province has become to others.
madmudder
Board Meister

Post by madmudder »

lesliepaul wrote:B.C. gets treated the way it deserves to be.........dysfunctional government at all levels, spoiled tree-hugging zealots. The rest of North America looks at this place and laughs. B.C. reminds me of the Life Cereal commercial from years ago........."give it to Mikey.........he'll eat anything". Here you go B.C..........highest fuel prices in North America because you deserve it more than anywhere else..........choke on it! What a joke this province has become to others.

Pack up your chit and leave then.

Return to “B.C.”