Letter to Horgan from ex-CEO of Canadian Western Bank

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Letter to Horgan from ex-CEO of Canadian Western Bank

Post by The Green Barbarian »

burnedatstake wrote:
if anything you just said had any basis in fact or reality - the ndp wouldnt be in power at the moment.

And they shouldn't be in power. They didn't win the election. They suck!

and weaver would have been wooed by the liberal negotiators and team.

There was no way that the Greens were going to go with the Liberals. The Liberals wouldn't have given Weaver the Deceiver the give on the brainless Proportional Representation demand and they also wouldn't have allowed the Greens to rape the treasury like the NDP are doing to pay their party bills. Basically the self-serving scumbag Weaver went where his bread was buttered best, all on the backs of the poor taxpayers. That's why anyone who voted Green or NDP is an idiot.

instead - the liberals were inept at negotiating (as seen with the bctf debacle) -

And the NDP are corrupt evil scumbags for creating the BCTF debacle. That disgusting back-room deal that Clark and Dix did in 1998 was reprehensible. How is that idiot Adrian Dix even still in government? Can anyone answer that???

and until the liberals and their supporters have that moment of reflection - they will call others stupid while looking so themselves.

I'd rather just call the NDP stupid, because they are stupid. Like mind-numbingly stupid. Just dense beyond belief.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Latest I'm hearing from my sources is that Horgan is planning to tax all capital gains on all principal residences in BC. The NDP groupies will scream loudly here and declare no way, then disappear into their basements when the news breaks as Horgan looks for funds to pay off his support base, and line Weaver's fanatics' pockets in his bid to hang on.

Ain't gonna happen. First, I doubt even Weaver would support it. Second, the amount of NDP supporters in the Lower Mainland sitting in homes they consider retirement funds would lead to another 2 seat NDP Caucus.
Even the younguns who don't own and rent and vote NDP, would see this as an attack on their inheritance.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

twobits wrote:
Gone_Fishin wrote:Latest I'm hearing from my sources is that Horgan is planning to tax all capital gains on all principal residences in BC. The NDP groupies will scream loudly here and declare no way, then disappear into their basements when the news breaks as Horgan looks for funds to pay off his support base, and line Weaver's fanatics' pockets in his bid to hang on.

Ain't gonna happen. First, I doubt even Weaver would support it. Second, the amount of NDP supporters in the Lower Mainland sitting in homes they consider retirement funds would lead to another 2 seat NDP Caucus.
Even the younguns who don't own and rent and vote NDP, would see this as an attack on their inheritance.

Oh it's happening. Horgan's got a pile of tax-and-spend ideas in his pocket to pay for his union buddies to build bridges and stuff.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Care to share "my sources" or is this you and a bunch of buddies drinking beer, spreading more fear mongering :panic:
and guessin' that this will be happening any day now? :popcorn:

Because unless you have reliable sources all you have is ------> :skippingsheep:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “B.C.”