BC Government

fishertwo

BC Government

Post by fishertwo »

If you are truly interested in the BC governments roots, Just type in CCF into your computer and you will find their basic concept of how to govern has not changed.
Cactusflower
Banned

Re: BC Government

Post by Cactusflower »

fishertwo wrote:If you are truly interested in the BC governments roots, Just type in CCF into your computer and you will find their basic concept of how to govern has not changed.

You must be the only Canadian who didn't know that the CCF morphed into the NDP.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Since the title of this thread doesn’t mention any specific BC government...
How come BC politicians or their aids never get charged and go to prison for illegally triple deleting emails like what happens in other provinces, or for that matter doing anything illegal ?
https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#223403
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Hurtlander wrote:Since the title of this thread doesn’t mention any specific BC government...
How come BC politicians or their aids never get charged and go to prison for illegally triple deleting emails like what happens in other provinces, or for that matter doing anything illegal ?
https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#223403

That's exactly what the BC Liberals under Christy clark were found guilty of as well. It was likely just one of the reasons they didn't get re-elected last time.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Cactusflower wrote:That's exactly what the BC Liberals under Christy clark were found guilty of as well. It was likely just one of the reasons they didn't get re-elected last time.

Technically they did win the last election by the slimmest margin, they just didn’t have the overall numbers in the legislature to actually form government..Regardless, my gut feeling is that if the liberals had replaced their leader before the last election they would have won another majority despite the triple deleting issue.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote: It was likely just one of the reasons they didn't get re-elected last time.

just more lies. What else is new.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Cactusflower wrote: It was likely just one of the reasons they didn't get re-elected last time.

just more lies. What else is new.

Typical fare to be expected, from the resident selective environmental concern zealot, who only absorbs info that supports her twisted agenda.

Ignoring inconvenient truths has been taken to a new level in that example.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

What some members call 'lies' on this thread are really just 'inconvenient truths', and it's unfortunate that these members can't handle the truth.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it was dancing in front of you in a pink leotard.

Consider yourself lucky I'm not in politics. I'd have your sorry butts rounded up, and put into an internment camp until the pipeline was built and operational.

After all you've clearly demonstrated a lack of regard for Canada and it's laws, thus should be treated as the dissidents, terrorists, and traitors, that you are. Heyman would be the first person apprehended. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
fishertwo

Post by fishertwo »

Ha,Ha,Ha, Not only do I know about the old communist CCF, but I also know that they lost so much support in the prairies back in the 40s and early fifties because of their communist affiliations, They had no choice but to find another name so they decided to change it to the NDP. SAME COMMIE PLATFORM , Now if we can just teach the young voters that the CCF/NDP do not know how to govern, We will be further ahead. Horgan is doing a great job of trying to tax homes owned by non residents. I guess the fool does not realize how much money these people have spent in bc and how much they spend when they come here for holidays.This will cost the province millions in lost revenue (the idiot).If it goes through. Then he wants to stop the pipeline, Costing bc more millions.Then the (idiots) cut msrp payments, that was good then the dummies get that back by taxing employers duh another stupid move, It was just like the( idiots) did in 1998 when they tried to charge Albertans 7% tax on their boats they brought here because they did not buy them here. (Idiots) I guess they did not realize how many millions they spent here and hundreds of thousands of dollars to store their boats here,( idiots).Good thing they could not make that fly. We must show they young people that is stupid things as noted above is why we are very fortunate that these( idiots )cannot squeak two terms in a row.the CCF/ NDP are on their way out again. thank god and the smart voters in the next election.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Cactusflower wrote:What some members call 'lies' on this thread are really just 'inconvenient truths', and it's unfortunate that these members can't handle the truth.

An inconvenient truth like Al Gores? Man, you think you know a chick and think she's got some smarts and then she lays down the Al Gore *bleep*. Frenemy is right. I would have thought you were above that Cactusflower.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Snman wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:What some members call 'lies' on this thread are really just 'inconvenient truths', and it's unfortunate that these members can't handle the truth.

An inconvenient truth like Al Gores? Man, you think you know a chick and think she's got some smarts and then she lays down the Al Gore *bleep*. Frenemy is right. I would have thought you were above that Cactusflower.

And I wasn't aware that you were a drama queen either. Fact is, I don't like being called a liar by the usual 'everyone-who-disagrees-with-me-is-stupid' crowd. Everyone knows the Christy Liberals were caught triple-deleting e-mails. It's silly to try to deny that by calling someone a liar for pointing that out.

Now, before I get reprimanded for straying off topic, I'd like to also point out that the present government of B.C. is doing a pretty good job of trying to protect our coast from the bitumen spills that have destroyed the rivers and coastlines of other jurisdictions, and I sure as heck wouldn't want our previous government at the helm right now.They had a bad habit of selling B.C. to resource corporations for a few thousand dollars in donations to their party.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

The current BC government isn't doing a good job of anything, except shredding the BC economy. As for drama queens, see Justin Trudeau.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Cactusflower wrote:
And I wasn't aware that you were a drama queen either. Fact is, I don't like being called a liar by the usual 'everyone-who-disagrees-with-me-is-stupid' crowd.

You can avoid this occurrence quite easily by simply not being a liar.

The Liberals did not lose an election, however they did not win a majority and through parliamentary games a different group took over. You stated they lost, that is a factual lie. Don't lie and people need not call you a liar, why you take offense to people pointing out your faults is where you need to improve you, not complain at others.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Snman wrote:The current BC government isn't doing a good job of anything, except shredding the BC economy. As for drama queens, see Justin Trudeau.

No, he was once a drama teacher, but now he's just a wuss. Whenever he has to make a tough decision, he jets off to another country.......just like Harper used to do. I almost felt sorry for Bill Morneau when he was getting grilled by the media tonight. He obviously was very uncomfortable being the one holding the bag for Justin.

And what the present B.C. government is doing is protecting our economy. Just how much of our economy is derived from our coastal waters, rivers, and all our beautiful forests, lakes, mountains, and parks? Look it up and get back to me. Take your time, I've got all night :biggrin: .

Return to “B.C.”