John Horgan's NDP are falling in the polls.

Re: John Horgan's NDP are falling in the polls.

Postby normaM » May 18th, 2018, 11:13 am

I always enjoy windows like nearly 3 and 1/2 months. Not 3 not 4 an no one realized the emails were being deleted.
If onion rings are wrong I don't wanna be right
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4249 posts

Postby LordEd » May 18th, 2018, 12:01 pm

Of course those upset with 'triple deleting' will re-break out the pitchforks now, right?

*crickets*...

On BOTH cases.... what the hell are the system administrators doing? Its called email logging. Anything going in or out gets shoved into a database. User can do whatever they want and no access to that permanent log.
I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend your right to be punished for it. (User profile -> Search user’s posts)
https://xkcd.com/1357/
LordEd
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2445 posts

Postby CapitalB » May 18th, 2018, 12:24 pm

LordEd wrote:Of course those upset with 'triple deleting' will re-break out the pitchforks now, right?

*crickets*...

On BOTH cases.... what the hell are the system administrators doing? Its called email logging. Anything going in or out gets shoved into a database. User can do whatever they want and no access to that permanent log.

They're probably running all the emails on some janky private server set up in 95 that some underpaid underskilled person keeps barely running.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 555 posts

Postby normaM » May 18th, 2018, 3:55 pm

All I know is from here on out I am blaming everything on my " senior staff"
aka Lilith the Frenchie
Interest on late Visa bill, waive the fee because my senior staff neglected to pay it on my behalf
If onion rings are wrong I don't wanna be right
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4249 posts

Postby burnedatstake » May 18th, 2018, 4:09 pm

so since so many liberal members have been in victoria so long - we should blame them as senior staff? sounds good.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Übergod

Liked in: 386 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.