Boat Drinking rules not enforcable

mexi cali
Guru

Re: Boat Drinking rules not enforcable

Post by mexi cali »

Hurtlander wrote:
MCAT wrote:The BC Liquor control and licensing is a provincial entity and has no jurisdiction on Federally owned water ways in Canada. Since the federal government owns all bodies of water in Canada, a provincial entity can not have jurisdiction over it. The over inflated egos at the Liquor control branch will find that out soon :) So drink and be marry on our lakes!

I’m certain that the our Federal police force, the RCMP, have jurisdiction over federal waterways..

One thing I don’t get is, if you’re caught operating a boat while impaired you will also lose your drivers license... What would the punishment be if you’ve got a boat operators license but you don’t have a drivers license ?

You lose your library card.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Ken7 wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Seriously. Any resources spent on this is a waste. Get the cops downtown where they are needed. One cop at the boat launch will find a lot more drunks than a boat patrolling the lake

I guess you're right until someone loses a life.

I pulled a dead guy off a log jam. Not one of his so called friends were concerned about Police and Ambulance in the area.

Oh well I guess it's ok even though his B.A.C was about 2 x over the legal limit, the rest of his friends partied all night long.

Natural selection at work.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Hassel99 wrote:
MCAT wrote:The BC Liquor control and licensing is a provincial entity and has no jurisdiction on Federally owned water ways in Canada. Since the federal government owns all bodies of water in Canada, a provincial entity can not have jurisdiction over it. The over inflated egos at the Liquor control branch will find that out soon :) So drink and be marry on our lakes!

Wrong and frankly a terrible post.

Where did you go to law school? I bet it was Prison. Its always foolish criminals who think they found a loophole and then rot in jail for a decade.

I have a brother in law who believes that income tax is illegal. They're out there.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

mexi cali wrote:I have a brother in law who believes that income tax is illegal. They're out there.

Interesting topic. Under the British North American Act, you could only tax on land. There was a group out of Manitoba that argued the law on that point.

Will have to look up case law on it.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

<http://canlii.ca/t/fsvjq>
This case decision summarizes many interesting "beliefs" and has been highly destructive to the detax/freeman movements as judges can cite this and shortcut the legal issues.

Edit: helps if I post a link
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Yes. One of the most cited cases and has been recognized internationally for use against these idiots
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.

Return to “B.C.”