Fired for not wearing a bra

W105
Guru

Re: Fired for not wearing a bra

Post by W105 »

"little generals " lol...

and yes, an employer can dictate what they want their employees to wear...(one has to remember that they work for them not the other way around) you gave an example yourself Mexi...Hooters dictates what their servers wear and you bet they aren't hiring too many mid size ladies..why ?? because it's all about how they will look in their uniforms and how their customers will perceive it..

and yes, there is underwear out there for gents that make the frank & beans look larger and puts the focus on that area..and yes, as a woman I can easily tell in some types of material that a guy is in commando..(nips/tips we can all see them)

people who work in the service industry are also told to shower regularly, wear deodorant, have clean hands/nails and fresh breath..and look professional..

I wonder how many parents would go ape chit if female teachers could wear whatever they want...

anyways, she obviously didn't like the job too much if she was given a fair option and decided not to take it...
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

dogspoiler wrote:What's the latest, don't leave me hangin.

Going out on a limb here, she's job hunting? In a town where employers know she places her bralessness above all.

Good luck cupcake!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

dogspoiler wrote:What's the latest, don't leave me hangin.
Queen K wrote:
Going out on a limb here, she's job hunting? In a town where employers know she places her bralessness above all.

Good luck cupcake!

Maybe not all the employers feel the same as the one she worked for.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

W105 wrote:
I wonder how many parents would go ape chit if female teachers could wear whatever they want...

Well I can't imagine how many parents would want their child's teacher to stand at the front of the classroom wearing a tank top and no bra.
This discussion is beyond stupid. No woman should be forced to wear a bra. Having said that.....every woman I know with 1/2 an ounce of common sense knows that there is clothing that can be worn that is both comfortable and non exposing that will easily accommodate herself and the employer.
It goes both ways too. I don't think too many women with a 1/2 ounce of class want to be served a meal (well maybe girls night out) with a schlong silhouette clearly pressed against the table at food plate elevation. My first thought would be the timing of the last "package" adjustment and if a hand wash happened before he touched my plate.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

^^^ so ill fitting bras ok? wth is up with people's obsession with a nipple?
As long as her breasts are covered with a t shirt or a top why lose sleep?
Swear some were never or improperly breast feed as a baby
Beginning to think " young perky breasts ok" see enuff old dudes nearly hitting the curb as they ogle the young girls going to high school
So, must they be padded bras? armored bras.. bras that shoot death rays?
3 bras, just in case it is cold?
Doubt there is a Man here who has been stabbd in the heart by a wire protruding from their choice of undies
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

It's not about obsession with a nipple poke. I think we are all mature enough to get that. It's about appropriate dress for the situation. I would hope that even you would agree that a skin tight tee on a bra less lady might be ok at certain places of business but would be appropriately frowned upon in a professional office or classroom. And that is not a sexist comment either. I have no interest in a man's junk being obvious either.
If you don't get that, you are just making an argument for the sake of argument.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “B.C.”