Taxi driver intimidation

OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Taxi driver intimidation

Post by OKkayak »

This is one of those stories where either side of the story is just as believable as the other. I've been in cabs where the stereotype fits the bill but I've also dealt with drunk girls so yeah, 50/50 on this one :smt045
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so what happens if i call my six male friends and intimidate the taxi drive that tried to rip me off ,that is exactly what these taxi drivers did
Last edited by the truth on Oct 6th, 2018, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

the truth wrote:so what happens if i call my six male friends and intimidate the taxi drive that tried to rip me off ,that is exactly what these taxi drives did

That's one side of the story. I'm not defending the cab driver, I'm not judging him either. I'm not defending the girl, I'm not judging her. I wasn't there, its a 50/50 wash on who's side is the closest to the truth.

As for calling six males to help out, dealing with some drunk girls, they should have called for more back up :up:
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

cab drivers will take the scenic route to take advantage of people I have had it happen several times to me going to my own home i find it funny when they argue with me about the shortest route to my own home BRING ON UBER and force these thieving sumbags to be more honest
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

should they not take the route the customer wants , if asked --why do they have to be goofs about it,these people are all about ripping people off
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Taxi driver intimidat

Post by cutter7 »

It's not unusual for other drivers to come to anothers aid.
They have a dangerous job and are able to respond faster than police.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

does not look like the tax driver was in any danger to me, what did you see that i did not in the video ?
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

LTD wrote:
Veovis wrote:I disagree, police won't help them in time and they are on there own late at night with often drunk or drugged out people flipping out in their vehicles. Help is help

I can bet before the girls started taping they were rude as can be. Just a guess, but the fact the cops were called on the passengers before the girls thought of it is rather telling. These days people will stop being an *bleep* and then start taping to use social media as a tool to convict long before real facts come out.

Ya the girls appeared to be very threatining lol

Gotta hand it too this taxi driver. He did exactly what we have learnt is the correct thing to do when faced with a conflict of women that have been drinking and you are your only witness. Get out and run. :up:
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bumped

Maybe it time to install camera's in taxi's & the coming ride-sharing

https://globalnews.ca/news/4663449/unpa ... i-company/
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “B.C.”