Fortis: Left to die in the cold

mattinkelowna
Fledgling

Fortis: Left to die in the cold

Post by mattinkelowna »

Latest news report: 1,000 Vancouver residents without heat or hot water following shortage of natural gas. News article written as if people were left (to die) in the cold.

Cry me a freaking river. Don't they have a/c outlets where they can use electrical heaters for a few days. It's like 15 outside, give us a break... put on a sweater and take an extra blanket for the night, you'll survive JUST FINE.

damn city people.. Looks like they lose their brain as soon as they land in the 604 area code.

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/238934 ... y-shut-off
Last edited by mattinkelowna on Oct 11th, 2018, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Re: Fortis: Left to die in the cold

Post by mikest2 »

mattinkelowna wrote:Latest news report: 1,000 Vancouver oresidents without heat or hot water following shortage of natural gas, left (to die) in the cold.

Cry me a freaking river. Don't they have a/c outlets where they can use electrical heaters for a few days. It's like 15 outside, give me a break for fuksakes.

A cold shower might wake some of them up to real life, I don't have natural gas in my area, I just pay through the nose for Fortis electricity. remember.......they are saving on their gas bills (and their carbon tax)
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

its not just the 604 area the people around here would be losing their minds and close to death as well.
toasty warm by my woodstove tho [icon_lol2.gif]
Loki2u
Board Meister

Post by Loki2u »

Sorry dude......I read the same article and it appears the only one being overly dramatic is you.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-

Return to “B.C.”