Gender X

Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: Gender X

Post by Urban Cowboy »

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

FuzzyLogic wrote:Gender isn't even listed on driver's licenses.

Are they going to add Gender so both Sex and Gender are listed?

It is listed on my BC drivers licence. Further, sex and gender are one and the same when designating male or female.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
LeeSnelson

Post by LeeSnelson »

Glacier wrote:

Clearly this guy doesn't understand the difference between sex and gender, just another arrogant bigot.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

LeeSnelson wrote:
Clearly this guy doesn't understand the difference between sex and gender, just another arrogant bigot.

Wow, calling an Arab Jewish refugee a bigot... you must be a xenophobic antisemite!
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Glacier wrote:
LeeSnelson wrote:

Wow, calling an Arab Jewish refugee a bigot... you must be a xenophobic antisemite!

huh?

Who cares where he's from. He's being bigotted, so he gets called out as such. Doesn't matter whether he's white or black or whatever.

Did Lee Snelson say anything about the person's ancestry? about his immigration status? Honestly how could you make such a ridiculous false equivalence?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

It was a joke. [icon_lol2.gif]
- Douglas Murray
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

FuzzyLogic wrote:Gender isn't even listed on driver's licenses.

Are they going to add Gender so both Sex and Gender are listed?

????

It's listed on mine.
LeeSnelson

Post by LeeSnelson »

Its also listed on my passport.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Glacier wrote:
Merry wrote:Instead of creating a gender that doesn't actually exist, wouldn't it have been easier to simply stop recording gender on things like driver's licenses? I mean if your name, photo and signature are all on there, why do they need to list your gender as well?
Just wondering.

Why stop at gender? May as well get rid of eye colour since I identify as brown eyes given the fact I personally identify as a 6 foot 5, 30 year old handsome black dude with a 24 inch penis. Only an extreme bigot would attack by identity by disagreeing.

Careful, you're making me hard.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

mandk wrote:This is a pretty sad state of affairs

Why is it this way??
Because no-one can look these people in the eyes and say you are Male, you have a penis. Alternatively you are a Female you have a vagina!

Todays day and age no one wants to be told no, I think there has to come a day and soon to put people in place.

The leader we currently have make matters no better attempting to be intelligent by "people kind". Who does he think he is trying to re-write the English language?? Go back to school, you fool or should I just say tool.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Ken7 wrote:

Why is it this way??
Because no-one can look these people in the eyes and say you are Male, you have a penis. Alternatively you are a Female you have a vagina!

Todays day and age no one wants to be told no, I think there has to come a day and soon to put people in place.

The leader we currently have make matters no better attempting to be intelligent by "people kind". Who does he think he is trying to re-write the English language?? Go back to school, you fool or should I just say tool.

Not all people are born with a typical penis or vagina, and not all people produce the hormones that typically correspond to male or female. “Male” “female” don’t just mean penis or vagina. What about ovaries? Uterus? Breasts? I’ve known “men” with larger breasts than many women. What do you call someone with a hysterectomy? A vasectomy?

Male/female works appropriately when discussing sexual reproduction, but not everyone is capable of such.

I just can’t understand how you’re so worked up about the gender identity of other people who may have different physiology and neural chemistry than yourself. There’s no way you can comprehend their thoughts, so maybe just keep yours to yourself. And don’t get so worked up about a leader trying to be inclusive to all their citizens as well.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Ken7 wrote:

Why is it this way??

Not all people are born with a typical penis or vagina, and not all people produce the hormones that typically correspond to male or female. “Male” “female” don’t just mean penis or vagina. What about ovaries? Uterus? Breasts? I’ve known “men” with larger breasts than many women. What do you call someone with a hysterectomy? A vasectomy?

Male/female works appropriately when discussing sexual reproduction, but not everyone is capable of such.

I just can’t understand how you’re so worked up about the gender identity of other people who may have different physiology and neural chemistry than yourself. There’s no way you can comprehend their thoughts, so maybe just keep yours to yourself. And don’t get so worked up about a leader trying to be inclusive to all their citizens as well.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Omnitheo wrote:

STOP...why confuse matters. You are born male or female. Simple. You can be what you would like but at birth you are what you are.

I'm further not worked up I just know I was born male, my sisters were born female.
I toatally understand gay people are born gay, there are some who feel they are not what they were born. BUT the fact of the matter, you are born a given sex.

Maybe keep your thoughts to yourself, you don't know all I think. Please enough...

https://dna-explained.com/2013/10/24/hu ... -the-same/
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Seems you continue to be worked up about the gender identity of others. I’m not sure why it’s such a personal matter to you, but I in fact know many who do not fit so neatly into what you would classify as Male or Female. Like I said, not everyone shares all the physiological features, or chemistry that traditionally defines Male or Female.

While you indignantly claim it’s one way or another, you ignore the complexity of reality, and the thoughts and feelings of those who cannot, or wish not to, define themselves neatly into one gender as you yourself can claim to for yourself and your family members.

Return to “B.C.”