Gender X

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Gender X

Post by Ken7 »

Omnitheo wrote:Seems you continue to be worked up about the gender identity of others. I’m not sure why it’s such a personal matter to you, but I in fact know many who do not fit so neatly into what you would classify as Male or Female. Like I said, not everyone shares all the physiological features, or chemistry that traditionally defines Male or Female.

While you indignantly claim it’s one way or another, you ignore the complexity of reality, and the thoughts and feelings of those who cannot, or wish not to, define themselves neatly into one gender as you yourself can claim to for yourself and your family members.

Read my post follow the link. It appears you are the one with issue. Sorry I can't help you, you were born M/F.

What were you born, apparently you have issues with it...I don't truly care what a person wishes to lead their life as. It doesn't affect me at all.

I think you need to get real and realize there is m/f at birth not other.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Do you know you once had a vagina?

During fetal development, everyone starts as what you would consider female. Hence your nipples and the ridge along your taint between your penis and anus. Which is where your vagina sealed as specific genes began to express themselves.

Not everyone undergoes the same development however. Mutations occur, hormones don’t get produced and the fetus develops differently. Your link mentions 99.9% of males and 99.9% of females being the same as each other, but even 99.9% of the population of BC leaves another 4,817 people remaining.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Not everyone has 5 fingers on their hand, but it's still correct to say that humans have 5 fingers.

Too much evolution denialism going on with people who put political correctness and feeling over science and facts.

https://quillette.com/2018/11/30/the-ne ... n-deniers/
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Glacier wrote:Not everyone has 5 fingers on their hand, but it's still correct to say that humans have 5 fingers.

Too much evolution denialism going on with people who put political correctness and feeling over science and facts.

https://quillette.com/2018/11/30/the-ne ... n-deniers/

Great article, totally agree " universal acid” for certain. Like Trudeau some people wish to satisfy everyone and can't sad stop or no. What next is what I say, I do hope they find out Mars can be lived on. Maybe one of these highly intelligent people (hmm) will load the bus with a group of them and start their own none sex, no gender, all about me planet.

Return to “B.C.”