Free sex changes. Paid for by tax payer

Nedroj
Übergod

Re: Free sex changes. Paid for by tax payer

Post by Nedroj »

LeeSnelson wrote:Nedroj : it's dysphoria, gender dysphoria.
If you're going to comment at least get your facts straight :(

Facts straight? I think you mean SPELLING..... Sorry I had a TYPO in my comment but my facts are still valid unlike your comment.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
LeeSnelson

Post by LeeSnelson »

Nedroj wrote:

Facts straight? I think you mean SPELLING..... Sorry I had a TYPO in my comment but my facts are still valid unlike your comment.

No I mean't facts straight, because clearly you've never met anyone with Gender Dysphoria.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I think I did at a 30th anniversary party on the West side. :130:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

Nedroj wrote:

LeeSnelson wrote:No I mean't facts straight, because clearly you've never met anyone with Gender Dysphoria.

Yes I have actually. It was 15 years ago I didnt give a crap that "she" was really a "him". As long as you do your job I dont care what gender you are.

I go off of statistic and they clearly show the suicide rate between post op and pre op people are basically the same. So that to any logic thinking person would mean its not very effective at treating these people mental illnesses. And with the state of our over worked healthcare system right now, burdening it more so for what is essentially "cosmetic" surgery is extremely irresponsible management. How about we put that money towards hiring more doctors and nurses to help out in the emergency rooms so people dont have to sit for hours bleeding waiting for a doctor to be available. It's called Priorities people
Last edited by ferri on Dec 5th, 2018, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

Just another example of how the Government seems to have all kinds of money for "special interest groups", and has no problem finding more ways of taxing the working class ( no longer middle class ) to pay for all their fringes. Guess it beats using their own money to buy votes when you can just tax us to do it. THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!!
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Jflem1983 wrote:This needs to stop.

it should have never been a issue allowed to even be entertained you want big Breast u pay u want a penis removed or installed u pay our system costs enough to fix people whom actually require medical attention as it is :130:
countmeout
Übergod

Post by countmeout »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/243880/Gift-of-lifetime-for-3-year-old

Here is a 3 year old kid who cannot walk. There is life changing surgery that a doctor invented 30 years ago. He had to be approved, then once approved, on a waiting list for 2 years and then his parents must pay $60,000 to have it completed.

This makes me sad and terribly confused why sex changes are fully covered and taking up medical resources. I'm told that these sex changes are not interfering with wait times or coverage but I don't see that in this instance.
abraham
Fledgling

Post by abraham »

Board Moderation
Do not make a public challenge of a moderator decision, do so by email or private message. Our final decision in any situation is accepted by you, as per the board terms of service.
Last edited by ferri on Dec 12th, 2018, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Challenging moderator
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

good. about time.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

butcher99 wrote:good. about time.

whats good and about time>???
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

dontrump wrote:
whats good and about time>???

The only thing I see here as "about time" is a number of people agreeing that cosmetic surgery for creation of and/or removal of sex organs should take a low priority in the health spending dollar que distribution.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
RandyDandy
Fledgling

Post by RandyDandy »

I see a person without adequate funds requiring dentures far more in need of medical treatment than someone who wants to grow a penis or vagina.
LeeSnelson

Post by LeeSnelson »

I think this is a great idea, I mean Transgender people have been trying for decades to get fair treatment for gender dysphoria and the problems that are associated with it, so why not treat these people like everybody else. Human beings in need of treatment from MSP :)
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Corneliousrooster »

LeeSnelson wrote:I think this is a great idea, I mean Transgender people have been trying for decades to get fair treatment for gender dysphoria and the problems that are associated with it, so why not treat these people like everybody else. Human beings in need of treatment from MSP :)

There would probably be little to no objection if the funds were being funnelled into mental health treatment instead of accessorizing. How are they currently not getting fair treatment from the medical system? What doctors are prescribing this as a remedy? What studies have shown that quality of life improves as a result of the procedure? What percentage of population is affected? What percentage of $$$ goes towards this in relation to all other valid ailments currently covered by msp?

Since I was a child (a long time ago) there have been telethons to raise money for equipment and prosthetics for a variety of disabled children (because msp did not cover little timmies prosthetic arm and what not) Perhaps a telethon or a go fund me can be started up instead of demanding the already overstrained medical system cough it up....
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

LeeSnelson wrote:
Nedroj wrote:: it's dysphoria, gender dysphoria.

No I mean't facts straight, because clearly you've never met anyone with Gender Dysphoria.[/quote]
Yes I have, and also schizophrenia, ADHD, ADD, Downs Syndrome and plethora of other conditions that are due to brain dysfunction.

Perhaps more research needs to be done to cure the problem than simply carving someone up to accommodate it.
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!

Return to “B.C.”