Nanaimo: perhaps split the vote?

Re: Nanaimo: perhaps split the vote?

Postby Snman » Jan 31st, 2019, 6:54 pm

No one cares about Nanaimo. Just give us the Nanaimo bars and then disappear into the sea, communist dogs!!!
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates

3 people like this post.
Snman
Übergod

Liked in: 945 posts

Postby normaM » Jan 31st, 2019, 6:59 pm

Everyone has the power to effect change
You want your Party in, galvanize yourself and others
Hoping " other" voters will is like wanting to lose weigh, or get a nicer car, blah blah and expecting someone else to hit the gym on your behalf, or make car payments
wishing won't make it so
Truly if you want change make it happen
If onion rings are wrong I don't wanna be right

2 people like this post.
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4203 posts

Postby southy » Jan 31st, 2019, 7:48 pm

God forbid you don''t mean like the NDP just did!!!

blueliner likes this post.
southy
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 746 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Jan 31st, 2019, 8:36 pm

baron1963 wrote:Am I the only liberal supporter that believed we could win this riding - we didn’t bring in all our big guns to finish second. I have my doubts about Wilkinson, he definitely doesn’t have ‘win at any cost’ mentality of Christy Clark.

he should have had a clone speech platform like crispy. that worked like a charm!
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Übergod

Liked in: 377 posts

Postby Drip_Torch » Jan 31st, 2019, 9:01 pm

Snman wrote:No one cares about Nanaimo. Just give us the Nanaimo bars and then disappear into the sea, communist dogs!!!

Oh wait, I see what you did there. Had me on side at "give us the Nanaimo bars".
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Drip_Torch
Übergod

Liked in: 1032 posts

Postby gordon_as » Feb 1st, 2019, 10:10 am

mikest2 wrote:
baron1963 wrote:OMG, when did finishing in 2nd almost count as a win. Reminds me when I was coaching hockey and we weren’t allowed to tell kids that they were cut from the team but somehow we had to explain to them that they weren’t good enough for the team without hurting their feelings

When the NDP formed government without winning more seats than the Libs

The Libs were begging , pleading with Weaver to join them . They promised him everything he asked for . In the end he just "couldn't stomach" working with them . The government formed with more seats in the Legislature than the Liberals , that's how it works. Get over it. If you guys were smart , you would start worrying about the next election instead.
New for 2018 : Now posting at the maturity level of the average Lieberal cheerleader. Any intelligent remarks or verifiable facts are probably accidental.

3 people like this post.
gordon_as
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1020 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.