BC Couple Charged

Mark1111
Board Meister

BC Couple Charged

Post by Mark1111 »

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/b- ... ments-area

So the mom goes to the police when she sees Instagram messages from the perp to her underage daughter and she tries to get the police involved. The cops appear to do nothing. She assumes her daughters online identity and sets up a meeting where the perp is believing he will have sex with the 13 year old. So the parents ask for help and when they get none they capture the *bleep**ole themselves and then get arrested?

Is it any wonder that people don’t want to give them more power when they don ‘t know what to do with what they already have?
If you want to test a man's character, give him power.
A. Lincoln
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: BC Couple Charged

Post by dontrump »

Mark1111 wrote:https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/b-c-mother-facing-assault-charges-for-hog-tying-man-allegedly-trying-to-sexually-lure-her-13-year-old-daughter#comments-area

So the mom goes to the police when she sees Instagram messages from the perp to her underage daughter and she tries to get the police involved. The cops appear to do nothing. She assumes her daughters online identity and sets up a meeting where the perp is believing he will have sex with the 13 year old. So the parents ask for help and when they get none they capture the *bleep**ole themselves and then get arrested?

Is it any wonder that people don’t want to give them more power when they don ‘t know what to do with what they already have?

where I really really have a problem is where the police seem to be doing very little to nail this guy and the reason she was so compelled to stop this Chitbag in the first place assuming the story is entirely told in the correct manner the police should have ben charged with neglect and stupidity
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

That old saying tends to be true:
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Of course only call the police after the perp has actually assaulted (sexual assaulted) your child. Heaven forbid ever trying to prevent a criminal act against a loved one or a friend.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Cops were too busy staking out the mall for a week with bait packages hoping to nail a person or too for a petty crime [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “B.C.”