The American money behind the anti-pipeline fight.

The American money behind the anti-pipeline fight.

Postby Leifer » Jan 21st, 2019, 12:34 pm

From the CBC......

And a tip of our hat to Vivian Krause, the researcher who has worked on this file for years, exposing the hypocrisy and true motives of the Canadian eco-activists.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/theweekly/the-american-money-behind-the-anti-pipeline-fight-the-weekly-with-wendy-mesley-1.4986050?fbclid=IwAR0mfEZkIfAWRu8h_A5_rYKxw-TkBvtyNF7b5vjNw0xUw_3I-sndywsHKO4
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)

blueliner likes this post.
Leifer
Board Meister

Liked in: 1164 posts

Re: The American money behind the anti-pipeline fight.

Postby JagXKR » Jan 21st, 2019, 1:18 pm

Tzeporah Berman, the second person interviewed, is a left wing eco terrorist liar.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.

2 people like this post.
JagXKR
Übergod

Liked in: 1760 posts

Re: The American money behind the anti-pipeline fight.

Postby Urban Cowboy » Jan 21st, 2019, 5:06 pm

JagXKR wrote:Tzeporah Berman, the second person interviewed, is a left wing eco terrorist liar.

One who conveniently mentioned absolutely nothing, in regards to how much the US has increased their oil production, while at the same time pointing their fingers at us, and wanking on and on about the environment and climate.

I guess American production doubling has no effect on the earth whatsoever, only oil coming from Canada is an issue.

This from a deceptive, manipulative, bunch of lying shysters, who now have a President who has even rubber stamped drilling in pristine parts of Alaska.

I find it mind boggling, that there are so many naive Canadians, who simply don't recognize when they are being manipulated and screwed, all for American gain.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.” -Bob Dylan

2 people like this post.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Liked in: 7818 posts

Return to B.C.