The American money behind the anti-pipeline fight.

Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

The American money behind the anti-pipeline fight.

Post by Leifer »

From the CBC......

And a tip of our hat to Vivian Krause, the researcher who has worked on this file for years, exposing the hypocrisy and true motives of the Canadian eco-activists.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/theweekly/the-american-money-behind-the-anti-pipeline-fight-the-weekly-with-wendy-mesley-1.4986050?fbclid=IwAR0mfEZkIfAWRu8h_A5_rYKxw-TkBvtyNF7b5vjNw0xUw_3I-sndywsHKO4
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Re: The American money behind the anti-pipeline fight.

Post by JagXKR »

Tzeporah Berman, the second person interviewed, is a left wing eco terrorist liar.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: The American money behind the anti-pipeline fight.

Post by Urban Cowboy »

JagXKR wrote:Tzeporah Berman, the second person interviewed, is a left wing eco terrorist liar.

One who conveniently mentioned absolutely nothing, in regards to how much the US has increased their oil production, while at the same time pointing their fingers at us, and wanking on and on about the environment and climate.

I guess American production doubling has no effect on the earth whatsoever, only oil coming from Canada is an issue.

This from a deceptive, manipulative, bunch of lying shysters, who now have a President who has even rubber stamped drilling in pristine parts of Alaska.

I find it mind boggling, that there are so many naive Canadians, who simply don't recognize when they are being manipulated and screwed, all for American gain.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Return to “B.C.”