Fentanyl mover walks free

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Fentanyl mover walks free

Post by dontrump »

B .C. Supreme Court Justice Michael Brundrett is a *bleep* poor judge in fact in this case hes a moron :swear:

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/man-acquitted-after-police-seizure-of-27000-fentanyl-pills-thrown-out
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: This is hard to believe more moronic BC judges

Post by dontrump »

the police got 27000 kill pills off the street and a bad A$$ drug dealer and this SB judge gives the guy a free pass ?
dreamon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by dreamon »

dontrump wrote:B .C. Supreme Court Justice Michael Brundrett is a *bleep* poor judge in fact in this case hes a moron :swear:

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/man-acquitted-after-police-seizure-of-27000-fentanyl-pills-thrown-out

Your anger is misdirected.
http://sfuhr.liberal.ca/ and his ilk are who you need to be angry with.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

no the judge made a very very bad personal decision;; this guy should have got 5 years the judge on his own opinions let this scum bag go free nothing to do with any federal MP
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

It's no wonder that we see the RCMP display a "now hiring" ad on the rear windows of their vehicles ?
Who would want to work in such a unrewarding environment ?
I'll bet this officer won't check suspicious vehicles again because our Federal Government doesn't care about the drug problem that's sweeping Canada ?
Why should he or any officer risk their life over a POS if a Supreme Court Justice awards them a free pass ?

Our Legal System has become nothing but a "catch & release" program.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

What's moronic is believing a cop saying that the smell of air freshener or cologne is grounds to search your vehicle.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

cutter7 wrote:What's moronic is believing a cop saying that the smell of air freshener or cologne is grounds to search your vehicle.

That's not what was said though was it.

Probably the cell phones and the criminal background all added up to a correct assumption.

He observed several cellphones between the driver and the passenger seats, indicating a “red flag” for drug activity.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
pieinthei
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by pieinthei »

well, i was speechless, but come to think of it.. junkies get free rides, free passes etc, so why not their dealers too.. one big happy dysfunctional family.. along with the judge.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm not sure the dog not sitting completely down (because of the curb) was a good reason.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Police forces need to do their due diligence & follow those laws they are responsible to up hold, no cutting corners.
If the police suspect something then do it by the book i.e to the letter of the law (so the judges can't throw it out).

So it is airtight for the crown attorneys to get a conviction (lazy policing needs to end)

Meanwhile voters of this country need to give the law makers an earful (Federal, those are MP's), to fix the justice system in this country.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
pieinthei
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by pieinthei »

GordonH wrote:Police forces need to do their due diligence & follow those laws they are responsible to up hold, no cutting corners.
If the police suspect something then do it by the book i.e to the letter of the law (so the judges can't throw it out).

So it is airtight for the crown attorneys to get a conviction (lazy policing needs to end)

Meanwhile voters of this country need to give the law makers an earful (Federal, those are MP's), to fix the justice system in this country.

yes, i know you are right.. it doesn't make me any less :cuss: off though. they had him.. they friggin had him. damn!
Last edited by pieinthei on Jan 23rd, 2019, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Fancy wrote:I'm not sure the dog not sitting completely down (because of the curb) was a good reason.

You think its necessary to call in a drug dog every time a cop smells cologne or sees 2 cell phones?

You probably believe a guy driving with 27,000 pills was speeding too.

Cue in the drug dealers are not that bright comments
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Police forces need to do their due diligence & follow those laws they are responsible to up hold, no cutting corners.

pieinthei wrote:yes, i know you are right.. it doesn't make me any less *bleep* off though. they had him.. they friggin had him. damn!

Not if they are breaking the very laws they are entrusted to uphold.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

cutter7 wrote:What's moronic is believing a cop saying that the smell of air freshener or cologne is grounds to search your vehicle.

a few cell phones in his car is a total red flag as being a goof drug dealer, even you know that
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

It doesn't give him the right to search the vehicle.

I think they should make the cop take a lie detector test $5 says he fails

Return to “B.C.”