Two facing charges in India

Two facing charges in India

Postby Cactusflower » Jan 25th, 2019, 9:41 pm

Sorry.......unable to provide a link to this Castanet story, but can't help but wonder what's wrong with a judicial system that allows two murderers to stay in our country that should have been extradited two decades ago.

2 people like this post.
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1006 posts

Re: Two facing charges in India

Postby Snman » Jan 25th, 2019, 10:12 pm

Cactusflower wrote:Sorry.......unable to provide a link to this Castanet story, but can't help but wonder what's wrong with a judicial system that allows two murderers to stay in our country that should have been extradited two decades ago.

Dear sweet Cactusflower, where on earth have you been?
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Snman
√úbergod

Liked in: 984 posts

Postby Cactusflower » Jan 25th, 2019, 10:36 pm

Snman wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:Sorry.......unable to provide a link to this Castanet story, but can't help but wonder what's wrong with a judicial system that allows two murderers to stay in our country that should have been extradited two decades ago.

Dear sweet Cactusflower, where on earth have you been?

Still in Mexico, sweet pea. And not too busy to check up on the Canadian news once in awhile.
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board

Postby squash junky » Jan 26th, 2019, 12:04 pm

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/247597 ... s-in-India

Yep we are in Mexico too. BC-rias
Sadly my wife does not want to move here.
squash junky
Fledgling

Liked in: 71 posts

Postby Cactusflower » Jan 26th, 2019, 6:31 pm

squash junky wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/247597/2-facing-charges-in-India

Why not? You can fly the kids down to visit in winter and you can fly back to Canada for your summer vacation.
Now just wait to see how long it takes for me to get my knuckles rapped for straying off-topic, or get yelled at for using too many GHG emissions getting to and from Mexico. :smt045
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board

Postby twobits » Jan 26th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Don't need to rap knuckles. You did it yourself.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

2 people like this post.
twobits
Guru

Liked in: 3855 posts

Postby LTD » Jan 26th, 2019, 8:41 pm

squash junky wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/247597/2-facing-charges-in-India

I dont blame her its a dirty poverty ridden chit hole I wouldn't move there either I wont even vacation there lol
LTD
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3817 posts

Postby Cactusflower » Jan 26th, 2019, 9:06 pm

^^It must really suck to be you.
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board

Postby squash junky » Feb 21st, 2019, 6:33 pm

LTD wrote:

I dont blame her its a dirty poverty ridden chit hole I wouldn't move there either I wont even vacation there lol

I I huh?
People are nice, and and
ah well
squash junky
Fledgling

Liked in: 71 posts

Postby Cactusflower » Feb 21st, 2019, 7:18 pm

squash junky wrote:

You will never meet more friendly, honest, hard-working people than Mexicans. I've been wintering down here for years and have many examples of the kindnesses they have shown me and otherCanadians that I've met here. But I'll just give you one:

I left my purse beside my chair at a little coffee shop in Cuidad de Constitution and didn't realize it until we'd driven about 200 miles south, when I got a phone call from my daughter up in BC telling me that some Mexican waitress had found it and wanted to know how to get in touch with me. It wasn't a simple thing for her to do. First of all she had to find my daughter's number in the cell phone in my purse, then call a friend in the US who could speak English. Then the friend had to call my daughter who gave me the friend's number. To make a long story a little shorter, the waitress found a box, put my purse in it, taped it up securely, and sent it to me on the bus to La Paz the next morning. When it arrived, everything was in it, even all the cash, debit card, phone, everything.

I wanted to mail her a reward, but everyone here said it wasn't safe to do so. I'm going to do it anyway and take my chances. I have her address on the box she sent down on the bus.

That's the kind of people you'll find in Mexico, and it's just one example of many. How many people do you know here in BC that would go to such great lengths to return your purse to you?
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board

Postby Cactusflower » Feb 21st, 2019, 7:21 pm

Sorry to have strayed so far off-topic. Those two who are facing charges in India should have been extradited 20 years ago. There's no doubt about that.
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board

Return to B.C.