Punches over parking spot

Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Punches over parking spot

Post by Leifer »

To their credit....it is really difficult to land anything significant in a cramped space like that. :biggrin:

I did see openings for an elbow or two. :up:
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
Green-light
Fledgling

Post by Green-light »

OKkayak wrote:So where do you deport someone who was legally born here when they do this? Because this sure as heck ain't a race thing. Seen my share of all kinds of people doing the same thing including what you seem to deem as "Canadians".

I wasn't out to dispute whether or not there are some Canadians that act badly. I am merely pointing out that this is an obvious case of an immigrant that has no respect for our laws or standards of living. I thought I was pretty clear on that.
Just because we have Canadians that were born and raised here that act like idiots does not condone such actions from somebody that should be out to set an impression in order to stay. It's ridiculous that we allow people into this country that have zero respect for our laws and standards. Too many basran Trudeau types. Makes me sick. Pansies. Obviously theirs haven't dropped yet
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Bruce Lee is rolling in his grave
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

motokelowna1 wrote:Bruce Lee is rolling in his grave

And a clear lid casket to boot !

I remember watching the procession on the teli.

:135: :topic:
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Green-light wrote:I wasn't out to dispute whether or not there are some Canadians that act badly. I am merely pointing out that this is an obvious case of an immigrant that has no respect for our laws or standards of living. I thought I was pretty clear on that.
Just because we have Canadians that were born and raised here that act like idiots does not condone such actions from somebody that should be out to set an impression in order to stay. It's ridiculous that we allow people into this country that have zero respect for our laws and standards. Too many basran Trudeau types. Makes me sick. Pansies. Obviously theirs haven't dropped yet

I know what you had said earlier, but I haven't seen any indication that either of these two are immigrants.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

That doesn't sound Halq'eméylem or Sḵwx̱wú7mesh sníchim to me?

Must be immigrants.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Green-light wrote:I wasn't out to dispute whether or not there are some Canadians that act badly. I am merely pointing out that this is an obvious case of an immigrant that has no respect for our laws or standards of living. I thought I was pretty clear on that.

Yes, you were very clear and this post made it even clearer. This is obvious more of an immigrant issue to you then the actual altercation. There are just as many non-immigrants that have no respect for our laws or standards of living, but that's irrelevant to you because apparently, to you, immigrants must be held to a higher standard. If they're here legally, they're equal to everyone else and held to the same standard, not higher.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

sort of how I imagine Forum fights :)
A few yelling stop or we'll msging a Mod
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second

Return to “B.C.”