More Alberta threats

George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board

Re: More Alberta threats

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

Yes I can now picture the driverless electric transport truck chaining itself up on the Coquihalla . :biggrin:
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

Cactusflower wrote:Until certain members here take the time to research EVs, they'll just continue to keep embarrassing themselves on this thread.

Cactusflower suggesting people do research :hailjo:

Here's an example for you:

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:
You're just like Scheer, HG. You have no real solutions. All you have are insulting words for those who are offering solutions.........again, just like Scheer.

you are offering unworkable solutions to a problem that doesn't exist. This is the very definition of "social justice". You are sounding just like a social justice warrior.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George Orwell 1984 wrote:Yes I can now picture the driverless electric transport truck chaining itself up on the Coquihalla . :biggrin:

no no no, that truck will be powered by unicorn farts, so it will be able to fly right over the mountains. You are just like Scheer, you don't want to talk about solutions! Unicorn farts are the way of the future!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

:topic:

More Alberta threats:

http://www.getprepared.gc.ca/cnt/hzd/rgnl/ab-en.aspx

Unicorn fart asphyxiation absent from the list.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

George Orwell 1984 wrote:Yes I can now picture the driverless electric transport truck chaining itself up on the Coquihalla . :biggrin:

:topic: Or have you run out of ways to defend the multinational oil corporations and their employee, the Alberta government?
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:
:topic: Or have you run out of ways to defend the multinational oil corporations and their employee, the Alberta government?

Don't have to defend them. That's the comical part of this discussion.
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

How to use oil as a defence.

Last edited by Mordu on Feb 25th, 2019, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

*removed*

If you resent the use of oil fine, STOP USING IT, ZERO USE, no nylon combs, no toothbrushes or tires for your EV.

If you enjoy pineapples, ect. will that ship be powered by some solar panels or a long extension cord ?
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2019, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

Nuclear powered cargo ships:

http://atomicinsights.com/wp-content/up ... Haas-3.pdf

Ooops, not on the Green agenda, so back to sails. Which would at least revive the sisal production industry in the Yucatan since non-organic rope just wouldn't do.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

*removed*You need to learn the difference between adding to one's personal contribution to GHGs and using products that are derived from petroleum.
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2019, 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

Wonderful - wonderful. If you live in a house how was the wood & aluminum produced ?

You say you don't use oil, I say BS you use products that contain OIL, you just can't admit it ?

Tell us what you use to comb your hair or brush your teeth with because I don't see any products to do that task ?

Good by I'm done with this.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

one wheel wrote:Wonderful - wonderful. If you live in a house how was the wood & aluminum produced ?

You say you don't use oil, I say BS you use products that contain OIL, you just can't admit it ?

Tell us what you use to comb your hair or brush your teeth with because I don't see any products to do that task ?

Evidently some people don’t understand that petroleum products originate from oil.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

one wheel wrote:Wonderful - wonderful. If you live in a house how was the wood & aluminum produced ?

Well, I hope you've gone to brush up on your reading skills.
Oh, and Hurtlander, I expected better from you.

Return to “B.C.”