BC conservatives got my vote!!!!

applemash99

BC conservatives got my vote!!!!

Post by applemash99 »

I'm so sick of the Liberals, NDP, and Greens in this province, they all say and do the same crap, tax, scandal, tax and more tax. Making life harder in this province. The BC conservatives plan to scrap the carbon tax, get rid of ICBC, enough said. I'm not a rich person but more money in my pocket is more money to support my children.
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: BC conservatives got my vote!!!!

Post by csm »

applemash99 wrote:I'm so sick of the Liberals, NDP, and Greens in this province, they all say and do the same *bleep*, tax, scandal, tax and more tax. Making life harder in this province. The BC conservatives plan to scrap the carbon tax, get rid of ICBC, enough said. I'm not a rich person but more money in my pocket is more money to support my children.

Right on!!

Don't forget, about 11 years ago when that BC Liberal crook Campbell brought in the "initial" Carbon Tax ( maybe JT is sleeping with him??), he sucked us all in with a $100 cheque - woo hoo - how easily we are bought.

Anyway, Carol James ( NDP Carol James that is ) was out on the streets "Picketing" against it with all the other protesters, her actions as an MLA are nothing but a joke - they will stoop as low as they have to in order to get elected and total access to the big tank of tax money and get corrupted just like all the rest - we are so sucked in by these so called "Honourable" politicians - they are no more honourable than any other crook.

Down with NDP, Greens and BC Liberals - our only "untried" option is the Cons - let's see if they will do any better, if not, then I guess we are sunk.
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!

Return to “B.C.”