No Uniforms at Pride

Re: No Uniforms at Pride

Postby Walking Wounded » Aug 9th, 2019, 8:42 pm

2AD31BF4-FEA0-4A05-A09A-14CC43136E8A.jpeg

The pride parade used to be about inclusion, now it seems to be invite only.
Personally I don’t care if someone is gay or not. What consenting adults do in private is their business and nobody else’s. But in public people should not be sticking their tongues down each other’s throats and groping each other. No matter if it’s M/M, F/F or M/F.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Walking Wounded on Aug 9th, 2019, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2 people like this post.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Liked in: 2115 posts

Postby bb49 » Aug 9th, 2019, 8:50 pm

LANDM wrote:
casey60 wrote:I don't know why during gay parade it seems so necessary to be close to being naked. A "normal" parade is not naked. Just people that enjoy the fun of a parade. Should be the same for the gay pride parade. To show that they are gay and have pride in that is fine. To show their "stuff" is imho out of line. What's the point.

Have you ever been to a pride parade? If not, don’t assume it is like some of the people say here. If you have been to one lately, you would know that your question isn’t accurate.
Have you ever seen a "normal" parade float with bikini babes on it? I certainly have. And they are showing a lot more than anything I have seen at a pride parade.

I was at one a few years ago. We happened to be staying in the West End for a few days, the weather was nice so walked over and took it in.

I don't recall if there were any uniformed police taking part, probably because if they were there they didn't stand out. But what stood out was definitely not family approved.

One particular float had a number of guys on it, mostly wearing nothing more than very snug shorts. There were three or four of them, lined up front to back and grinding away on the guy in front. All I could think was What the heck is going on? What the heck has happened to our society?

As this float went by many people appeared somewhat shocked, some started laughing at them, many were shaking their heads in disbelief.

That was our first and last gay parade.

I've seen many normal parades, PNE included, and none came close to the freak show of this one.
Diversity is our Burden
bb49

Liked in: 88 posts

Postby OKkayak » Aug 9th, 2019, 9:05 pm

Lots of police uniforms here:

:biggrin:
“Our species can only survive if we have obstacles to overcome. You remove those obstacles. Without them to strengthen us, we will weaken and die.”

- James Tiberius Kirk

2 people like this post.
OKkayak
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4315 posts

Postby LANDM » Aug 10th, 2019, 3:24 pm

Walking Wounded wrote:
2AD31BF4-FEA0-4A05-A09A-14CC43136E8A.jpeg

The pride parade used to be about inclusion, now it seems to be invite only.
Personally I don’t care if someone is gay or not. What consenting adults do in private is their business and nobody else’s. But in public people should not be sticking their tongues down each other’s throats and groping each other. No matter if it’s M/M, F/F or M/F.

Pride parades are not "by invite only". Try going to one, you may be surprised. And nobody needs to invite you.

Usually, when someone goes to such great lengths to want thanks for procreating and saying they don’t care if someone is gay, then it usually is far from the truth. People shove tongues down their throats and grope everywhere.......it must be difficult removed to go out in public.
Last edited by Catsumi on Aug 10th, 2019, 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Making it personal
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 4406 posts

Postby LANDM » Aug 10th, 2019, 3:28 pm

bb49 wrote:
I was at one a few years ago. We happened to be staying in the West End for a few days, the weather was nice so walked over and took it in.

I don't recall if there were any uniformed police taking part, probably because if they were there they didn't stand out. But what stood out was definitely not family approved.

One particular float had a number of guys on it, mostly wearing nothing more than very snug shorts. There were three or four of them, lined up front to back and grinding away on the guy in front. All I could think was What the heck is going on? What the heck has happened to our society?

As this float went by many people appeared somewhat shocked, some started laughing at them, many were shaking their heads in disbelief.

That was our first and last gay parade.

I've seen many normal parades, PNE included, and none came close to the freak show of this one.

That must have been very difficultremoved , seeing guys in "snug shorts".

Hint: don’t go to European beaches.

But, I think society will be just fine. Unless, of course, you think all societal ills stem from that psychologically damaging gay parade you attended a few years ago.
Last edited by Catsumi on Aug 10th, 2019, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 4406 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.