RCMP fitness requirements?

Re: RCMP fitness requirements?

Postby Lynn K » Jul 27th, 2019, 6:52 pm

They'll soon be unionized across the country, and their incompetence will then greatly exceed what it is now.

Phil Yuin likes this post.
Lynn K

Liked in: 27 posts

Postby vegas1500 » Jul 27th, 2019, 7:07 pm

Ken7 wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:
Okay, the name has changed.

Not certain what your point is ? I believe they stopped the auxiliary program after one was shot in Alberta. I further was told by a member they no longer have it.

They did Ken....that happened very close to my primary residence. We were locked down that day/night. I am pretty sure the program got revamped and is now in place again.
vegas1500
Übergod

Liked in: 2100 posts

Postby zoo » Jul 28th, 2019, 9:31 am

twobits wrote:
Whatever happened to job skills and physical condition required to hold a job? This guy made it through RCMP boot camp. Is that the only bar required to get a tenured job for as long as he breathes and can show up for start of shift?

Across the board in most professions requiring a level of training, physical condition, etc, to do the job, have been changed years ago to accommodate those that screamed discrimination. We live in a country that is controlled more by "accommodating" than having to meet requirements. So they just adjust them to fit the complainers. Happening continually today, military, police fire, etc, etc. Even once with in one of these organization a constant effort is at work to help them fit into the job, to accommodate them.
That in itself is a blatant act of discrimination but, you know the snowflakes and bleeding hearts of society. They want the job, position, but expect special treatment and positions.
zoo
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 248 posts

Postby mexi cali » Jul 28th, 2019, 9:36 am

Even if he were normally assigned a desk job, the fact that he can be called out to assist should be reason enough for even desk jockeys to adhere to some level of fitness.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Liked in: 4381 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.