Murders/Missing people

vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Murders/Missing people

Post by vinnied »

my guess is they were some bears meal ticket. they are lucky they found them when they did because after a few more days when they were a bit more ripe, they'd be devoured. Wonder if the birds tipped off the bodies to the cops?
Edited: fixed grammatical error
Last edited by vinnied on Aug 8th, 2019, 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

vinnied wrote:my guess is they were some bears meal ticket. they are lucky they found them when they did because after a few more days when they were a bit more ripe, they'd be devoured. Wonder if the birds ticked off the bodies to the cops?

If the bush is as dense as the RCMP say it is where bodies were found then birds be having a tough time too. Birds for sure give away a cadaver, animal or human. Pretty sure they’d be pretty smelly by now too.

Gotta give the RCMP some praise as they kept their focus on that area. Surely didn’t give the reported sighting near York landing much credit.
Definitely kudos to locating their bodies, after another few weeks there’d be nothing left to find. We’d all wonder for years to come as to what ever happened to the teens.
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Murders

Post by Queen K »

t76turbo wrote:A mystery indeed. Huge speculation they are all connected? And if ... it sounds more like a crazy movie then reality.

I feel for the parents involved. For the murdered and the missing.

t76turbo, look at what you wrote on July 21, before they were declared as the suspects.
You had your finger on something for sure.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

daveandanne wrote:Two very important clues in the missing teenagers case. One is when the pickup caught fire why did the two not report it so they could collect insurance on it. Two why did they not hang around as help would be coming?. For a further question why are they not contacting prospective job prospects either in Whitehorse or Alberta?. Are they being held captive, or are they avoiding help for some major reason?. Going North, South and then missing does not pass the smell test. Add to this the bearded mans body and it stinks big time.

Daveandanne, almost prophetic, we didn't quite get the news the teens were suspects yet.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
daveandanne
Übergod

Post by daveandanne »

Thank You Queen K for the support as a lot of people do not like what I say or predict. I am impressed with your comments and insight and You think the same as I do in your comments. We can pretty much tell what has happened by what we are not told. For instance the teens changing direction, torching the pickup and going missing. To begin the clues the Police at first claimed that the two murders were not connected probably because the two at Liard Springs were shot and they did not say how Leonard was murdered so that is where the confusion began. Obviously he was not shot so that threw them off base. Then they never said until yesterday that it was Leonards RAV 4, which I assumed it was and was loaded with the teens supplies at the Dease Lake pullout. That right there is the clue of their involvement in killing him then burning the pickup and camper showed that they thought it was seen at the two murders at Liard Springs. This is how I put the dots together and they mostly show the reasons for them fleeing. The rest is speculation too as they head East to the Dead End and could not drive any more and went on foot up the power line?. We could not be told all about these clues in case the teens were looking on the sites for what the Police knew. This is why We speculate as We have no other choice. The Man that found the RAV 4 burning said he looked into it and saw the fridge and stove in it [ that they loaded in the Dease Lake pullout] So to Me all of these dots form a straight line.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Truly amazing the cops could solve this without DaveandDanne helping..............not..

As far as searching in dense brush, it can be hard. I worked in many places in Revelstoke where you could be standing 2 feet from a body, and not see it.. unless you part the vegetation and start searching the ground. It could take a long time just to search a few acres..
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Yup, they might have even thought they knew where they were and how to get out and vastly underestimated the power of the bush.

Very easy to lose oneself, nevermind thinking you know where someone else is.

I am actually glad this did not turn into a cold case.
daveandanne
Übergod

Post by daveandanne »

We now await the results of an autopsy which takes time so let me figure some of it out. They will not release any separate info. until the whole autopsy is done. Some are saying the teens died from starvation, elements, bears, hypothermia etc. Most of that can be ruled out as they both passed away at the same time in the bushes after they ran? one Km. from their belongings?. They were hiding and did not want to be caught. So how did they pass?. My fiction thinking is that when one went to sleep the other shot him and then himself. We will hear later if that is the case and if a gun was found with them that is the same caliber as what was used in the murders at Liard Springs. We await the truth.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Wow.. that's amazing......KRESKIN... :200: .
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Seems they played out their lives like one of their video games.

Made it to level nine then died.

No re-set, no cheat code.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

To follow daveandane's speculating. What if ... and this is a big what if .. There is actually a third person involved in all of this?
They get rid of the two and they move on .. No questions asked. Purely speculative of course.
daveandanne
Übergod

Post by daveandanne »

The third person idea has been dropped as at the beginning a bearded man wearing a cap and driving a Jeep was seen by a female highway worker maybe arguing with the male victim at Liard Springs but has never been found. The two teens were seen at the store in BC and at the farm being pulled out in Alberta when they were stuck in the field, they were seen in the video in the store in Saskatchewan and again only the two were in the vehicle at Split lake when they were stopped for running the road block. No third person was ever seen with them or following them and for one to appear at their last ending is not even a thought in my speculation and fiction writing ventures. There is a third bearded killer from Texas though somewhere in Manitoba.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

If there was a third person, the police may never want us to know.
Most people are happy to consider it as over.

I am still wondering what the boat had to do with them.
Where they located close to it?
Where did they get it from, and was it reported as stolen?

The officials did say there was evident of the children around it.
daveandanne
Übergod

Post by daveandanne »

Yes it is strange, or Karma that the boat came into the picture at the same area the teens were. But evidence [of the children around it] does not relate. these two used to be children many years ago but now they were cold blooded, evil, vile and cruel Killers. What they did taking the lives of the two at Liard Springs and worse yet what they did to Leonard at Dease Lake was even more vile. It was so bad that even the Police will not talk about it. We are all lucky we did not pass the paths of these pathetic murderers. Game Over period.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

I've seen nothing that confirms they killed the two people at Liard so where are you getting that from, since you state it as such?

Let's wait and see what the RCMP have to say.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Return to “B.C.”