Murders/Missing people

Re: Murders/Missing people

Postby t76turbo » Aug 12th, 2019, 10:56 pm

I’m waiting for the movie to come out!

We’ll see what twists Hollywood writers will interject to the ending.
I have a lot of opinions, just ask the wife. Some good, some bad, and others down right ugly!
But then, they are just MY opinions.
t76turbo
Fledgling

Liked in: 423 posts

Postby 60-YEARS-in-Ktown » Aug 13th, 2019, 8:20 am

How does going in a store and not buying anything, translate to casing the joint...
Reads like more PiffleGorp...
And who says they ran a Police roadblock ? They failed to stop for an officer with lights on on the roadside.... Tribal Police, driving a vehicle that may not look like the RCMP ones here. I don't stop for a police car on side of road either.
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2522 posts

Postby daveandanne » Aug 13th, 2019, 8:27 am

How I found out the teens Cased The Joint. I watched the video. Aisle 19.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Liked in: 31 posts

Postby daveandanne » Aug 13th, 2019, 8:47 am

Why do some people bend the facts about a serious crime with nit picking what the truth is and the facts that were reported. They should try running a road block in the USA. First off these two teens were suspected of brutal murders so going into a big store, [while on the run] and not buying a single thing suggests to me, and many others? that they were looking for specific camping gear or killing the cashier there for money. please read the Native Police statements that they ran the roadblock [for alcohol and drugs] on the only road into that Reserve and were pursued and stopped. Here is where the truth appears. The driver said sorry a couple of times so what was he sorry for?. These statements explain themselves and cannot be construed as simple hogwash [or any other invented name]. I simply state the facts.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Postby 60-YEARS-in-Ktown » Aug 13th, 2019, 9:00 am

Yeah looking for something pecific.. something interesting they could maybe use......finally you get it..
Last edited by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown on Aug 13th, 2019, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Lord of the Board

Postby t76turbo » Aug 13th, 2019, 9:09 am

daveandanne wrote:How I found out the teens Cased The Joint. I watched the video. Aisle 19.

I wouldn’t call that casing the joint. Something may have peaked his interest ever so slightly. What I can’t figure out is why they left empty handed. Not even a bag of chips, pop or chocolate bar/ice cream. They we’re on the run so to speak, exposing yourself to be recognized and for no reason?

I still don’t understand anything these 2 idiots did. Absolutely nothing makes sense.

Can’t speak too highly about the roadside alcohol check either. I agree they didn’t run it. They just didn’t understand what to do. That cop should also perhaps move onto some other type of employment. Alcohol search and u can’t locate 2 firearms? Was he looking for kegs? A Mickey, 375 ml bottle, is smaller than most pistols.(assuming that’s what they had on them)

Good job cop! 2 nervous idiots in a car that should not have passed the sniff test. Surely that RAV4 was the only car there at the moment and the cop couldn’t take the extra 5 min to be Columbo? Cop had another person with him, and if it were me I would have just about anally probed these two idiots just for *bleep* and giggles. Little bit of fun on a boring gig, and a warm welcome to a dry reserve!
Could have paid for that mistake with his and his sidekicks life!
I have a lot of opinions, just ask the wife. Some good, some bad, and others down right ugly!
But then, they are just MY opinions.
t76turbo
Fledgling

Liked in: 423 posts

Postby Smurf » Aug 13th, 2019, 9:35 am

I have a funny feeling many on here don't understand what goes on with the reserve police up in northern Manitoba. These guys often drive their own vehicle and do not wear uniforms. All the locals know them and will stop for a 1/2 ton with lights, they probably know the vehicle and person. They are not doing a deep search for a mickey of whiskey but are watching for someone bringing in larger quantities to sell on the dry reserve. Definitely not a normal roadside type check. I can also understand the kids saying sorry because they did not even realize it was a roadside check as most on here wouldn't. You have to think about an area of total bush, muskeg and every biting insect you can imagine not a busy road down south.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

5 people like this post.
Smurf
Guru

Liked in: 6618 posts

Postby daveandanne » Aug 13th, 2019, 9:58 am

We all are losing track of this evil scene. First off the motive? these two teens that took guns and knives? along on a job search did this because they [Could] and they did. We search for answers but we have trouble finding them. The Police are more in the know about most of the clues but a lot of the reasons are on the Dark side. We will never get to know most of the answers to these sad Murders and hope the relatives and friends of the victims can get past this horrible catastrophe. I think it is time to let them alone in their grief and quit trying to figure this out. The light shines straight ahead and all of our sayings are dimming that light by going off of the main rails and getting on the spur lines. Our thoughts on the why and where mean nothing in the final chapters. Again this is a very Sad reality.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Postby Smurf » Aug 13th, 2019, 10:55 am

You are right, it is reality. Hopefully it does not become common reality like it is in the US. Guessing and speculation will not change reality. Sad as it will be we will probably never know the truth and similar things will happen again. One way or another for one reason or another people will continue to kill people. The best most of us can do is be aware of our surroundings which doesn't always work either.

Live and enjoy our lives as best we can as life is short as it is.

Everyone have a good one :smt045
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Smurf
Guru

Postby 60-YEARS-in-Ktown » Aug 13th, 2019, 11:12 am

Back to the roadblock.
What vehicle ? COP standing on road , or sitting in the car ? Regular uniform , or baseball cap and badge on sweater ?

As I said before, if they are sitting in the fehicle I would not stop..
And where are you people from, that you think firearms in a car in a remote areas that is probably bear country, is unusual..?
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Lord of the Board

Postby 60-YEARS-in-Ktown » Aug 13th, 2019, 11:15 am

My sister moved to Northern Manitoba, she now has to kearn how yo use and carry a firearm, just to be able to go berry picking or out for walks., you have to in certain areas....another is lots of places like that..

jimmy4321 likes this post.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Lord of the Board

Postby jimmy4321 » Aug 13th, 2019, 11:16 am

I'm sure I missed it but what were the weapons and were they legally obtained?
jimmy4321
Guru

Liked in: 2415 posts

Postby 60-YEARS-in-Ktown » Aug 13th, 2019, 11:19 am

I think if they did not have a firearm, the reserve cops would have been suspicious.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Lord of the Board

Postby Smurf » Aug 14th, 2019, 7:04 am

On the reserves up there a common practice on New Years eve is to go outside at midnight and fire off your guns like fireworks. They have a different mindset than we do down south.

In an earlier article I read that the reserve police did not have uniforms on and that is quite normal up there because everyone knows them. Again a different mindset. They also said on the road into the reserve so they probably were on reserve land, not even the regular public road. I am not even sure that the reserve police have any power on a provincial road. Too many things involved unless you know all the laws.

Smurf
Guru

Postby oneh2obabe » Aug 14th, 2019, 9:59 am

Father praises Canadian murder suspects for evading police: 'These boys are smart'

The father of one of the Canadian teenage boys accused of murdering a couple and a 64-year-old man recently commended the suspects for eluding authorities.

In an emotional interview with Channel Nine's "60 Minutes," Alan Schmegelsky expressed regret that he didn't spend more time with his 18-year-old son, Bryer, but maintained that he also didn't believe that the teenager was responsible for the deaths of three people.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23791948/
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Liked in: 7663 posts

PreviousNext

Return to B.C.