Murders/Missing people

Re: Murders/Missing people

Postby 1791 » Aug 14th, 2019, 12:49 pm

oneh2obabe wrote:Father praises Canadian murder suspects for evading police: 'These boys are smart'

The father of one of the Canadian teenage boys accused of murdering a couple and a 64-year-old man recently commended the suspects for eluding authorities.

In an emotional interview with Channel Nine's "60 Minutes," Alan Schmegelsky expressed regret that he didn't spend more time with his 18-year-old son, Bryer, but maintained that he also didn't believe that the teenager was responsible for the deaths of three people.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23791948/

Every interview given by this so called father ... makes me wish he had joined his son on this adventure. Could have been a 3 for 1 .
Fledgling

Liked in: 137 posts

Postby Urban Cowboy » Aug 14th, 2019, 4:50 pm

I pegged that guy as an idiot the moment I first saw him, and since that time all he's done is confirm it.

I mean the bodies of these two suspects are barely even cold, and not buried, but he's already written a book?

Talk about trying to cash in on this event. :cuss:

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that welfare is buying all those cigarettes he's chain smoking.

How many times has he repeated that these are good boys so far? :swear:

He must be using Charles Manson as a comparison.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.” -Bob Dylan

3 people like this post.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Liked in: 7732 posts

Postby daveandanne » Aug 19th, 2019, 8:29 pm

I heard today on the TV that the teens left a video of their last will and testament on a cell phone? but no one is talking about it. This might explain what the Police said about finding some personal effects at the river near Gillam. This is my fiction working again.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Liked in: 31 posts

Postby Iamme » Aug 19th, 2019, 9:10 pm

daveandanne wrote:I heard today on the TV that the teens left a video of their last will and testament on a cell phone? but no one is talking about it. This might explain what the Police said about finding some personal effects at the river near Gillam. This is my fiction working again.

Let it go. May their victims rest in peace and the families of their victims get some kind of closure from the investigations which may never be made public. As far as your final chapter in your fiction book or whatever you’re doing, the final chapter should read:

They’re dead by suicide. The End.

2 people like this post.
Iamme
Fledgling

Liked in: 117 posts

Postby daveandanne » Aug 19th, 2019, 9:31 pm

The victims families and relatives would still like to know why these two idiots did this and myself and many others would like an answer of why also in case there are more just like them coming up in the future. This is called Our Right To Protect Ourselves and families. We still talk about Hitler, Manson, and thousands of other cruel murderers and that is our right. Tell the killers to quit and then we will quit talking because then it would of never happened. We know that will never work either and no this is not the end for us.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Postby OKkayak » Aug 19th, 2019, 10:27 pm

daveandanne wrote:The victims families and relatives would still like to know why these two idiots did this and myself and many others would like an answer of why also in case there are more just like them coming up in the future. This is called Our Right To Protect Ourselves and families. We still talk about Hitler, Manson, and thousands of other cruel murderers and that is our right. Tell the killers to quit and then we will quit talking because then it would of never happened. We know that will never work either and no this is not the end for us.

Your speculating does nothing for the families.
“Our species can only survive if we have obstacles to overcome. You remove those obstacles. Without them to strengthen us, we will weaken and die.”

- James Tiberius Kirk

4 people like this post.
OKkayak
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4315 posts

Postby daveandanne » Aug 20th, 2019, 8:58 am

Speculating? Very little but lots of Truth. Page 1 [Hunting rifle] now reported that they were seen in Port Alberni buying it and Ammo. in a store before going on their job searches. Truth at first Police said the two crime scenes were not related [But were]. Truth teens changed course after murders. Truth [they did it]. Truth it was Leonard's RAV 4 . Truth they crossed most of Canada to escape and finally read the last of my Truth [Dead End] at Gillam. I am and never will Write a book on fiction but I might on Truth. The families are suffering no matter what I do or say but the citizens of our great Country deserve answers to these horrible crimes. That is the Truth. [The End]. Speculating?.

Queen K likes this post.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Postby OKkayak » Aug 20th, 2019, 9:25 am

daveandanne wrote:Speculating?

Yes, speculating.
“Our species can only survive if we have obstacles to overcome. You remove those obstacles. Without them to strengthen us, we will weaken and die.”

- James Tiberius Kirk

2 people like this post.
OKkayak
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4315 posts

Postby 60-YEARS-in-Ktown » Aug 20th, 2019, 9:39 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 20th, 2019, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2525 posts

Postby daveandanne » Aug 20th, 2019, 9:54 am

From Port Alberni [Van. Island] West coast of Canada, up North through British Columbia. Into the Yukon Territories. back down B.C. to Alberta. through there to Saskatchewan. through most of Manitoba and finally almost into Ontario. Now let us figure the mileage?. I should have said that they did not cross [most] of Canada but just a little journey from home. My mistake.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Postby Queen K » Aug 20th, 2019, 11:08 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 20th, 2019, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 15468 posts

Postby Queen K » Aug 20th, 2019, 11:14 am

Okay since the title here is "Murders/Missing people" and not just about Kam and Breyer, look at this story.

Missing men found dead. Now doesn't say how they died, just that they are.

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/263961 ... found-dead
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 15468 posts

Postby jimmy4321 » Aug 20th, 2019, 11:18 am

daveandanne wrote:From Port Alberni [Van. Island] West coast of Canada, up North through British Columbia. Into the Yukon Territories. back down B.C. to Alberta. through there to Saskatchewan. through most of Manitoba and finally almost into Ontario. Now let us figure the mileage?. I should have said that they did not cross [most] of Canada but just a little journey from home. My mistake.

A fairly determined person can get across Canada coast to coast in about 6 days, drive as a team you can knock any trip down in a big way. Till you hit Ontario you can cover all western provinces fairly quickly.
jimmy4321
Guru

Liked in: 2444 posts

Postby daveandanne » Aug 20th, 2019, 11:24 am

Thanks again Queen K It does not bother me as to the critics comments but it does tell me how they think. First off the comment of how big Canada is was right as I should have stated that they crossed [All of Western Canada] and not said Most of Canada. Big error but small mindset. Pick on me all they wish but it seems to me the Truth hurts some people. Also for a double meaning I was right when I stated they crossed Most of Canada as to also meaning You and I and the gateposts. The citizens of Canada were very crossed. If I ever wrote a book I would state that these same critics not be allowed to buy, or read it and every cent earned would be given to the victims relatives and friends. They need all of the help and compassion we can give them as to these senseless crimes. By not talking or asking about these villains will just hide the crimes for all time and it Must be continued for the public good.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Postby Leifer » Aug 20th, 2019, 11:33 am

I hope the respective families get all the information and closure they deserve.

Then lets not speak of these two murderers again.
They don't deserve to be highlighted and glorified for their despicable actions.

There are online communities who feed off the acts of people like this. Groups who celebrate and venerate killers who shoot up schools and murder people for kicks and notoriety.

The only bright spot in all this is that we wont have to feed, clothe, and house these two dirt bags for the rest of their lives.
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)

Queen K likes this post.
Leifer
Board Meister

Liked in: 1148 posts

PreviousNext

Return to B.C.