Murders/Missing people

Re: Murders/Missing people

Postby daveandanne » Aug 20th, 2019, 11:54 am

Now we go on to two more murdered people and the gore just keeps on going. So should we not talk about this too?. We are left to wonder how they were shot, or killed?. I am sure? they did not go from Surrey to Spences Bridge to look for jobs. I also wonder who drove their Jeep to Loon Lake?.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Liked in: 31 posts

Postby southy » Aug 20th, 2019, 12:53 pm

daveandanne wrote:Now we go on to two more murdered people and the gore just keeps on going. So should we not talk about this too?. We are left to wonder how they were shot, or killed?. I am sure? they did not go from Surrey to Spences Bridge to look for jobs. I also wonder who drove their Jeep to Loon Lake?.

daveandanne … I can read the excitement in your post. Really?? I mean, perhaps you are in the wrong profession and should have gone into law. But it would appear the reality is you didn't. Obsessing over who done it isn't healthy and really isn't going to assist police In solving these cases. Sometimes in life we all need to just breathe deep and let it all go. You can be sure the facts will come out eventually.

2 people like this post.
southy
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 989 posts

Postby daveandanne » Aug 20th, 2019, 4:09 pm

Yes some people are right that it is not healthy to reason about killers among us so this has scared me into silence for awhile. I sure hope the population is now as safe as I will be by being hush hush about these killings. We must now wait for the all clear in a few years, or more. Good luck to you all. I am not excited but afraid and also scared stiff. As someone mentioned that the Police in the reserve near Split Lake Manitoba would be surprised if anyone did not have a gun if stopped maybe we should follow their reasoning?.
daveandanne
Fledgling

Liked in: 31 posts

Postby 60-YEARS-in-Ktown » Aug 20th, 2019, 5:33 pm

It was me that said that. Most of us understand that things are different in the north country than down in the semi desert fruitgrowing Okanagan Valley . I don't know where you are from don't matter to me. But realize people live differently in different regions.
BTW growing up in Kelowna, if I wanted to buy a firearm it was no problem, and you could pay for it with paper route money..
Jumping thru hoops to buy a firearm is a recent thing, the last 3 or 4 decades. As a result there are plenty of firearms around, and many places people need them.
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2522 posts

Postby oneh2obabe » Aug 25th, 2019, 3:48 am

This guy still wants his 15 minutes of fame (gag) and is never going to give up ... his lawyer was advised the video explained how Bryer wanted his body dealt with after death and that information was passed on to his mother, the next of kin.

The father of one of two suspected killers from B.C. is fighting for access to a video RCMP describe as his son's "last will and testament," according to his lawyer.

Sarah Leamon says her client, Al Schmegelsky, father of Bryer Schmegelsky, wants to see the video to better understand his son's last wishes.

"My client is simply seeking access to that video so that he can look at it and so he can get some emotional closure with respect to these circumstances," Leamon said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5259069
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Liked in: 7663 posts

Postby stuphoto » Aug 25th, 2019, 9:38 am

oneh2obabe wrote: his lawyer was advised the video explained how Bryer wanted his body dealt with after death

Personally I think the bodies should be buried at the bottom of an outhouse, so people will remember what pieces of :cuss: they were.
stuphoto
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 496 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.