Welcome to Vancouver - NOT

Re: Welcome to Vancouver - NOT

Postby AlienSoldier » Jul 24th, 2019, 12:41 pm

OKkayak wrote:
AlienSoldier wrote:Half Asian as in those that are born here? So you mean Canadian right?

Ignorant people don’t care where someone was born, that’s why they’re ignorant. Again, her behaviour has no excuse.

I'm not excusing her behaviour, I agree with you that her behaviour has no excuse.

I was merely stating that there is an increase in that type of behaviours, and people who act out in such a manner feel it is more acceptable. One of the reasons for this, I believe is the fact that we have created the excuse that immigrants coming from other countries are cheating the system and buying up shelter here.
AlienSoldier
Board Meister

Liked in: 323 posts

Re: Welcome to Vancouver - NOT

Postby common_sense_guy » Jul 24th, 2019, 7:35 pm

That's what passes for assault these days? She put her bag into the other girl's face a bit. Funny thing about the video the girls that were "apparently assaulted "saying what's your bleeping problem we're speaking good English so did they choose to speak their native language . maybe they we're looking at the girl and laughing at her and making it apparent they were speaking about the girl in their language . Who knows what went on before that video was taken is all I'm saying. And if that's what passes for assault these days you better wrap your kids in bubble wrap. If the police were called for that I would be ashamed of calling them.. chicks can be caddy as everybody knows and if they didn't like something she was wearing or made fun of her and it was obvious then she's going to do something such as what she did. I don't know all the facts but I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon and say that girl was terrible because I don't know all the facts and neither do any of you.
If you can't handle the truth, plug your ears. Don't ask me to stop speaking. This is a no snowflake Zone
common_sense_guy
Board Meister

Liked in: 339 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.