Gun victim a Hells Angel

Re: Gun victim a Hells Angel

Postby GordonH » Aug 4th, 2019, 10:47 am

Live by the sword, chances are will die by that very same sword. Add 1 to the recruitment list
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you. John Spence

2 people like this post.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 8985 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby the truth » Aug 4th, 2019, 11:20 am

southy wrote:
the truth wrote:sorry my bad i misunderstood your post
sorry

Come on Truth admit it man … you are just one bad dude! :up:

only if i have to be, i try not to go there anymore
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7688 posts

Postby bb49 » Aug 4th, 2019, 11:51 am

The shooters ruined a nice car, bullet holes and blood. Shame on them..
Diversity is our Burden
bb49

Liked in: 74 posts

Postby normaM » Aug 5th, 2019, 5:21 am

Wasn't he the one brokered a deal with a rival gang to join forces? Probably someone was unhappy with that plan. Just glad no innocents were harmed
If onion rings are wrong I don't wanna be right

the truth likes this post.
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6076 posts

Postby jimmy4321 » Aug 5th, 2019, 8:47 am

Some y'all must have a JT poster on your wall for sweet dreams and a kiss goodnight, seems all is linked back to him.
Guess there's highs and equal lows to gang life and this is the result.
Just glad no one else got hurt in this reckless daytime hit.

Laws should be LIFE if you open fire with intent to kill in a public space whether it's one kill or several or NONE,(just cause your a *bleep* shot).
Same should go for robbing a bank, just cause your recon sucks, you still robbed a bank.

Background checks should be thorough . In the same way you lock the cabinets so a toddler or mentally challenged kid don't guzzle draino, or eat some soap pods - people with mental issues should never have legal access to firearms.

Also think those with legal access to firearms should be required to hit the range a few hours a year just to keep sharp with the handling and hitting targets. I've know some that for whatever reason had them but for whatever reason quit hunting, and besides maybe cleaning them haven't fired a shot in years.

Anyway just an opinion

bb49 likes this post.
jimmy4321
Guru

Liked in: 2415 posts

Postby csm » Aug 5th, 2019, 11:00 pm

jimmy4321 wrote:Some y'all must have a JT poster on your wall for sweet dreams and a kiss goodnight, seems all is linked back to him.
Guess there's highs and equal lows to gang life and this is the result.
Just glad no one else got hurt in this reckless daytime hit.

Laws should be LIFE if you open fire with intent to kill in a public space whether it's one kill or several or NONE,(just cause your a *bleep* shot).
Same should go for robbing a bank, just cause your recon sucks, you still robbed a bank.

Background checks should be thorough . In the same way you lock the cabinets so a toddler or mentally challenged kid don't guzzle draino, or eat some soap pods - people with mental issues should never have legal access to firearms.

Also think those with legal access to firearms should be required to hit the range a few hours a year just to keep sharp with the handling and hitting targets. I've know some that for whatever reason had them but for whatever reason quit hunting, and besides maybe cleaning them haven't fired a shot in years.

Anyway just an opinion

Ummmm -- haven't you heard?

JT is the one driving a gun ban - seems to me it's a clear cut case of an :cuss:hole trying to pass the blame to people who have no desire to kill each other, simply protect themselves and to hunt for food.

Oh - sorry - forgot - hunting food means a free meal - and that doesn't generate tax to feed the government machine ( and JT's pocket ) - ok, I get it now.

I am going to vote for the Liberals actually - because everyone I vote for "Looses"!!!
Amazing how Liberal Fanatics are great at blaming others for Canada's problems, but when asked about their accomplishments - have nothing to say!

Fidel Trudeau is an Autocrat and Dictator - "Ship Him Back To Cuba"!!
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 661 posts

Postby csm » Aug 5th, 2019, 11:13 pm

Canada's gun control policy is adequate as it was "before JT :cuss: ed with it", and as a gun owner, I fail to see where further controls are necessary since it isn't law abiding citizens ( in this country anyway ) that are causing all the carnage.

Canadians are pretty responsible - sure you get the odd psych that slips through the cracks, but hey - nothing is perfect, and you can't protect everyone from everything.

Problem with the US, is that they control nothing.

During the writing of the American Constitution, there were no automatic or semi-automatic weapons that could kill 20 people a minute.

They had flint locks that took at least a minute to load, aim and fire, and their accuracy was in great question at 25 yards, - A long way from what we have today.

When it comes to gun violence, the U.S. is the worst country in the world, and their gun laws need to reflect weapons that were in use during the writing of their constitution - "Single Shot Flint Locks" (basically squirrel guns) - anything else should be strictly regulated as it is here.

At least that would be a start.
Amazing how Liberal Fanatics are great at blaming others for Canada's problems, but when asked about their accomplishments - have nothing to say!

blueliner likes this post.
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Postby csm » Aug 5th, 2019, 11:14 pm

Smurf wrote:Is it possible he was the cause of hie own demise?

Good riddance

csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Postby t76turbo » Aug 7th, 2019, 9:58 am

I think it’s tought in elementary schools that gang life is no life. Certainly gets drummed home in high school. The whole purpose to public execution is to make a statement, and that’s where innocent lives are taken. Thankfully not this time.

As for gun control, Canada’s system that’s in place works just fine. Last time I fired any of my pistols was years ago. It’s like riding a bike tho as they are only used for punching paper. There proficiency isn’t of grave importance, ammo has gotten expensive!

Only time I ever see RCMP gang task force in Kelowna is during a summer festival when shadowing roids and silicon. I think they have their hands full chasing after gang bangers in the lower mainland and other major cities. I also think that they should stop and frisk/vehicle search a lot more gangbangers than they do. It would certainly get more weapons off of our streets. It’s illegal guns that are the tools of that trade, not the legal ones locked up in gun vaults.
The second you chamber a live round into a pistol and your not at the range, you’ve committed an offence. Can’t transport a pistol without transport permit and double locked inside hard case. Ammunition must be locked up separately. Good enough, plenty of laws in place.

Cops know the players, clamp down and make life uncomfortable for gang affiliation. Guess it’s probably much easier to pick low hanging fruit in Revelstoke and seize 3 pot plants!
I have a lot of opinions, just ask the wife. Some good, some bad, and others down right ugly!
But then, they are just MY opinions.

2 people like this post.
t76turbo
Fledgling

Liked in: 423 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.