Isn't this animal a coyote ?

Re: Isn't this animal a coyote ?

Postby Tony » Aug 12th, 2019, 8:50 am

my5cents wrote:
Bsuds wrote:Pretty much.

Shoddy News reporting strikes again.

Speaking of shoddy news. CHBC on Thursday evening, I lost it. Story about a young fellow getting into the rodeo sport. Did some riding and helped out distracting bulls after riders were thrown, got hurt (not dressed as a clown).

Continuing heading and verbal description throughout the piece called the event "bull fighting". Where do they get these people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey my5cents... I took a look at the story. After 20 years of being involved with rodeo, I am always interested in stories like that. Casey Berg is the bull riders name. He also works as a bull fighter, which is the correct name for the guys who distract the bulls from the cowboys once they come off. They also help the bulls spin rather than just run down the arena so the judges score the bull higher. The clown is the entertainer in the arena. He is also typically the barrel man, and doesn't do a lot of the bull fighting unless he's needed. Just to be perfectly clear, the bull fighters are NOTHING like the bull fighters in Spain or Mexico. That's a totally different thing. I watched the video. He was dressed as a bull fighter, with sports gear on the make sure he can move quickly, and was wearing some protective gear under his clothes. Vests and padding are pretty standard for these guys, as it's an incredibly high impact sport. Last report is that he's doing fine, and anxious to get back into the arena.
Thanks a ton.

Farmmaa likes this post.
Tony
Übergod

Liked in: 425 posts

Postby mexi cali » Aug 12th, 2019, 10:13 am

Let's not forget that the two are very closely related. But that's a wolf.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Tony likes this post.
mexi cali
Guru

Liked in: 4352 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Aug 13th, 2019, 2:59 pm

First time for everything. It was a wolf that attacked the campers according to recent news. I have never heard of a wolf attacking a human until now.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Save the planet, spay or neuter your kids.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1393 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Aug 13th, 2019, 7:46 pm

Overpopulation threatens all life on earth.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6855 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.