Government spending.

Government spending.

Postby Carrs Landing Viking » Aug 15th, 2019, 9:27 am

Plecas the hypocrite.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics ... li=AAggXBV

Sends his buddy Mullen on a road trip for something that could have been done at home. Sheesh!

rustled likes this post.
Carrs Landing Viking
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 1398 posts

Re: Government spending.

Postby rustled » Aug 15th, 2019, 9:44 am

Jas Johal, a B.C. Liberal opposition member, questioned whether the trip — he called it Mullen’s “excellent summer adventure” — was even necessary, saying that Mullen could easily have gathered the same information by consulting in-house experts and experts in other jurisdictions without leaving Victoria.

“I still don’t know why the speaker’s friend has to jump in a car (and travel) across Western Canada and the States to acquire information that is rather rudimentary,” he said.

Johal also questioned Mullen’s qualifications for carrying out the fact-finding mission.

SNIP

Asked earlier this summer about the optics of going on a long trip after making allegations of wasteful spending, Plecas told the Post he knew there’d be pushback from critics but insisted, “You’re not getting a fulsome picture by just saying, ‘Send me your information.’ ”

He reiterated that again on Wednesday.

“The acid test will be what’s in the report,” he said, which is expected mid-September. “Wait for the report.”

Plecas is such a tease!
rustled
Guru

Liked in: 9979 posts

Postby southy » Aug 15th, 2019, 11:27 am

Dammit … and I just threw out my barf bags. Here we go again … Mullen and his sidekick Plecas at it again. Have I told you how much I simply do not trust these two. These guys have to go … and NOW!! What an embarrassment to this province. Sickening ... absolutely sickening! Now … where did I put those other barf bags I just purchased .. I know I'm going to need them.

2 people like this post.
southy
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 990 posts

Postby twobits » Aug 15th, 2019, 4:18 pm

The size of the trough has not changed......just the snouts that are allowed access.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

2 people like this post.
twobits
Guru

Liked in: 3853 posts

Postby LordEd » Aug 15th, 2019, 6:30 pm

Sure flights cost money, but so does paying the employee to drive for X hours across country when he could be doing somethjng more productive.

I assume he didn't drive for hours for free and that he has other productive duties thst can't be done while driving...
I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend your right to be punished for it. (User profile -> Search user’s posts)
https://xkcd.com/1357/

butterbutt likes this post.
LordEd
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2507 posts

Postby southy » Aug 15th, 2019, 6:39 pm

LordEd wrote:Sure flights cost money, but so does paying the employee to drive for X hours across country when he could be doing somethjng more productive.
Cxx
I assume he didn't drive for hours for free and that he has other productive duties thst can't be done while driving...

Productive [icon_lol2.gif] ya right. These two goofs sitting around banging back scotch planning their next adventure. Can only imagine the conversation. Man I don't trust these two .. Sickening absolutely sickening.

2 people like this post.
southy
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 990 posts

Return to B.C.