Another Olympics for BC?

falklandjack

Re: Another Olympics for BC?

Post by falklandjack »

Fledgling w
Imagine all the thousands of tons of CO2 and greenhouse gasses that would be spewed into the air by contestants and tourists comin from all over the world. The Vancouver mayor is a climate fascist, so why would he even consider such a polluting idea. Hypocrite much? Expect Trudeau to put a stop to this stupid idea.
If this is a stupid idea, Trudeau will back it 100%. Will probably find a way to pay for some of it using our tax dollars
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

falklandjack wrote: Imagine all the thousands of tons of CO2 and greenhouse gasses that would be spewed into the air by contestants and tourists comin from all over the world.
And then there's the Falkland stampede. :biggrin:
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

falklandjack wrote: Imagine all the thousands of tons of CO2 and greenhouse gasses that would be spewed into the air by contestants and tourists comin from all over the world.
bb49 wrote: And then there's the Falkland stampede. :biggrin:
Canceled last year, probably canceled again this year. Wouldn’t bother me if it was permanently shutdown.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “B.C.”