RCMP lash out at Dr Bonnie

jumpshot

RCMP lash out at Dr Bonnie

Post by jumpshot »

Why in the world would she make a statement against the RCMP like that! Because she has been elevated to Royalty-like status, and is now completely empowered, in her mind, to say and act anyway she would like! She, along with other W.H.O. power hungry, poorly informed Doctors need to step aside. Mixed messages and poor actions and now stupid statements. Enough!!!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: RCMP lash out at Dr Bonnie

Post by Fancy »

links are helpful:
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/326114 ... tor#326114
“One of the challenges that I find we have here in British Columbia with the way our police services are established is that we have municipal police forces that are — in my experience, anyway — more closely aligned with the community and the community norms and ideas and issues,” Dr. Henry said.

“We see a real difference in the culture and the understanding of the norms within British Columbia and the approaches within B.C. when we're talking with people who work with the RCMP versus a municipal police force.”
She's speaking from her own experiences - she needs to sit down with RCMP in other areas to truly understand the scope of what she is saying and whether it is factual. Appears the RCMP had the naloxone kits before municipal police.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

yea kits for themselves instead if for i dunno a person dying of a od :135:
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Bon Bon needs to lay the blame for this where it belongs.........the low-life scum called politicians in this "bring cash" province.........NOT THE POLICE!

Grow a spine Bon Bon........I guess its easier to pretend you care!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

indianlarry66 wrote:yea kits for themselves instead if for i dunno a person dying of a od :135:
Considering they need to protect themselves from an accidental exposure, yes they could use it on themselves and of course on others.
The RCMP said it will begin distributing naloxone kits to officers to use on themselves or others to reduce or reverse the effects of opioids. New procedures are also being developed for Mounties to safely handle unknown substances.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.3761127
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

lesliepaul wrote:Bon Bon needs to lay the blame for this where it belongs.........the low-life scum called politicians in this "bring cash" province.........NOT THE POLICE!

Grow a spine Bon Bon........I guess its easier to pretend you care!
Apparently she has one because she hasn't backed down from expressing her opinions.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

I understand the directive for the RCMP came down from head office.. Ottawa.

If they have ready access for themselves that's great, but personally I hope they don't go down the rabbit hole of starting to do more that what their directive is. Serve and protect or similar.

Municipal departments I understand would have a better ability to add directives/duties to their police departments.

I see similar with various jurisdictions agreeing to the first responder program or opting out, like Summerland.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

the protect part would include giving a person od'ing a life saving shot. theres no need for new anything .
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

indianlarry66 wrote:the protect part would include giving a person od'ing a life saving shot. theres no need for new anything .
If you're referring to what I posted, then yes, there will always be new procedures added as situations arise.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

All intelligent life.... Step Aside!! :up:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jumpshot wrote:Why in the world would she make a statement against the RCMP like that! Because she has been elevated to Royalty-like status, and is now completely empowered, in her mind, to say and act anyway she would like! She, along with other W.H.O. power hungry, poorly informed Doctors need to step aside. Mixed messages and poor actions and now stupid statements. Enough!!!
she needs to step down and take care of her mental health
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

the truth wrote: she needs to step down and take care of her mental health
Do you have evidence that her state of mental well-being has interfered with her duties as a health care professional?

Not interested in your uninformed opinion, I'd like actual evidence please and thank-you.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i do not give a :cuss: what you think, do you have any information that a am wrong, no
case closed
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

the truth wrote:i do not give a :cuss: what you think, do you have any information that a am wrong, no
case closed
Case closed? [icon_lol2.gif]

You haven't answered the question.

Overruled.

The defendant needs to answer the question.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence", positive evidence of this kind is distinct from a lack of evidence or ignorance of that which should have been found already, had it existed.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “B.C.”