Henry high - Horgan low???

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Henry high - Horgan low???

Post by Bsuds »

dreamon wrote: Aug 12th, 2021, 12:40 pm
Merrifield is my MLA and turned me off with her politicking for the sake of it a week or two ago over localised COVID restrictions and her leadership bid for the Liberal Party.
There's a song that is appropriate for her...You Don't Impress me Much!

I am by no means an NDP supporter but Horgan seems to be doing a better job than some of the previous ones for sure.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
dreamon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by dreamon »

Bsuds wrote: Aug 12th, 2021, 12:47 pm I am by no means an NDP supporter but Horgan seems to be doing a better job than some of the previous ones for sure.
Her social media posts of late are gas lighters with no solutions offered.
Yesterday regarding Monte Lake: "I have a pit in my stomach reading about the devastation in Monte Lake.
The Premier needs to address what plans are in place to support these residents, and all the others evacuated — who could potentially lose everything.
Where is he?… See More"

I think the Premier has been incredibly busy triaging scores of fires and a fourth wave of COVID
A Concerned Citizen
Lord of the Board

Post by A Concerned Citizen »

It is highly doubtful that '73%' have been giveb the jab ...

BC Population 73% Jabbed
5,000,000 3,650,000
365 days per year 10,000 Per day
8 working hours per day 1,250 Per hour
60 minutes per hour 21 Per minute

There is a fifteen minute wait time for each due to anaphylaxis ... Besides henry is unethical and immoral ... ... no informed consent ... she's now offering ice cream and business patronage coupons at local farmer's markets ... partnering with wineries and pubs to give the people jab and win prizes ... what could go wrong?
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

A Concerned Citizen wrote: Aug 15th, 2021, 3:07 pm It is highly doubtful that '73%' have been giveb the jab ...

BC Population 73% Jabbed
5,000,000 3,650,000
Times hundreds of vaccination clinics and pharmacies across the Province that have line ups out the door and are open more than your claimed "8 hour working day" :up:

When I got my two doses, the clinic I went to had about 200 people sitting at any given time getting their shots, they're open for 12 hours, so thats a capacity of almost 10000 shots per day at just one clinic. Of course, they have their peak times and peak days, but schedules were booked solid for almost 2 weeks when I got my second dose and factor in it takes a bit longer than 15 minutes because once you are seated, it can take 15 minutes just to get a shot, so realistically, they're administering a good 4-5000 shots per day at just one clinic.
A Concerned Citizen wrote: Aug 15th, 2021, 3:07 pmwhat could go wrong?
Nothing is "going wrong".
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

I wonder if his approval rating will drop lower due to this:
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/342999 ... l-Thursday
As homes burn and thousands of people are forced from their homes in the BC Interior, Premier John Horgan is on holiday.

The premier has been noticeably absent from the provincial government’s communications and news conferences on the wildfire situation recently, prompting questions.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
DetectivePikachu
Board Meister

Post by DetectivePikachu »

A Concerned Citizen wrote: Aug 15th, 2021, 3:07 pm It is highly doubtful that '73%' have been giveb the jab ...

BC Population 73% Jabbed
5,000,000 3,650,000

There is a fifteen minute wait time for each due to anaphylaxis ... Besides henry is unethical and immoral ... ... no informed consent ... she's now offering ice cream and business patronage coupons at local farmer's markets ... partnering with wineries and pubs to give the people jab and win prizes ... what could go wrong?

They did over 50-60k a day back in May.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Return to “B.C.”