NDP Doing Away With Balanced Budget Law?

Urban Cowboy
Guru

NDP Doing Away With Balanced Budget Law?

Post by Urban Cowboy »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Writers-B ... law#365561

I can't help but wonder how successful I'd be, as a private individual, in having any law that I happen to break done away with?

In the NDP mind if you break a law, no problem just kill it, particularly when you stand to benefit financially from that death.

With no Weaver required to keep them in power, the NDP has clearly gone back to its old ways of spend spend spend then tax tax tax. :-X

Pity I can't go out and do the same then blame it on covid.

I predicted some time ago that the NDP would milk the covid situation for all it's worth, and that prediction has come to fruition.

Also not surprising in the least, is that they are also catering to their union puppet masters, by meddling with the certification process.

Hope it doesn't take ten plus years to get rid of the self serving shysters this time around.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Re: NDP Doing Away With Balanced Budget Law?

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Finance Minister Selina Robinson, It sends the wrong message,” she told the legislature...

Well Selina, what you are doing sends the wrong message to all of us

This NDP government disappoints me more and more every day. Just hope a suitable alternative comes along before the next election.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
wascobi
Fledgling

Post by wascobi »

so whats the alternative? liberal corruption instead of ndp corruption? Kevin falcon knows all the tricks and where christie and gordon buried the bodies. I can't see any good at all here.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

bb49 wrote: Apr 10th, 2022, 3:43 pm Finance Minister Selina Robinson, It sends the wrong message,” she told the legislature...

Well Selina, what you are doing sends the wrong message to all of us

This NDP government disappoints me more and more every day. Just hope a suitable alternative comes along before the next election.
:up: :up: :up:
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

Just got a letter in the mail threatening to charge me 10,000.00 if I don't report what I'm doing with my own property.As far as I know the Liberals never did that.Lessor of two evils ?
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

puterbrother wrote: Apr 21st, 2022, 6:29 pm Just got a letter in the mail threatening to charge me 10,000.00 if I don't report what I'm doing with my own property.As far as I know the Liberals never did that.Lessor of two evils ?
Yes unfortunately the lesser of two evils is what it's been about in BC for a long time.

One can only hope that at some point we get a viable third option, but until such a time, the liberals are definitely less evil and manipulative.

I knew we'd be in trouble the moment Weaver was removed from the equation.

Return to “B.C.”