Eby:should he lead British Columbia

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Eby:should he lead British Columbia

Post by GordonH »

It will be very curious to see how the next provincial election goes.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

GordonH wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 5:38 pm It will be very curious to see how the next provincial election goes.
I agree. I wonder how much MORE of a majority the NDP will get. Falcon is a clown.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 5:48 pm
GordonH wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 5:38 pm It will be very curious to see how the next provincial election goes.
I agree. I wonder how much MORE of a majority the NDP will get. Falcon is a clown.
I wouldn’t get your hopes up on that.

That money saving Eby installed with icbc, no fault insurance is probably going to come back and bit him in the election badly. Along with Bill-36.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

GordonH wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 6:23 pm

That money saving Eby installed with icbc, no fault insurance is probably going to come back and bit him in the election badly. Along with Bill-36.
As far as I can see bill 36 is an awesome idea. It will help control costs in health for BC. It's already too expensive so fewer chiefs are for the good of us all in BC. And cheaper insurance in BC is also awesome. I would rather the measures taken with ICBC than the BC Liberals transparent efforts to ruin ICBC and sell it for pennies on the dollar to one of their donors. All in all the NDP has been the best thing for BC.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 7:02 pm
GordonH wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 6:23 pm

As far as I can see bill 36 is an awesome idea. It will help control costs in health for BC. It's already too expensive so fewer chiefs are for the good of us all in BC. And cheaper insurance in BC is also awesome. I would rather the measures taken with ICBC than the BC Liberals transparent efforts to ruin ICBC and sell it for pennies on the dollar to one of their donors. All in all the NDP has been the best thing for BC.
I hope you never get seriously injured in vehicle crash, because apparently icbc doesn’t pay much out to help injured people.
Sounds like terrible insurance.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

GordonH wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 7:08 pm
nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 7:02 pm

I hope you never get seriously injured in vehicle crash, because apparently icbc doesn’t pay much out to help injured people.
Sounds like terrible insurance.
I have had a claim. And a workplace one as well. In the end, they are insurance companies. Those who capitulate lose. Those who squeak benefit themselves. Its a circle of life thing. Without lawyers dragging things out.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Eby's been studying Justin Trudeau's "101 Non-Answers to Embarrassing Questions" I see.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Lord love us.

WHY can we not have just ONE government mouthpiece answer a question in a straightforward, truthful manner in all of Canada?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

I have said it 100 times and I'll keep saying it ! There is no way i should have to tell the NDP or any government,for that matter, what I do with my own hard earned private property(spec tax) ! I know the B.C. NDP is deeply in bed with the federal Liberals and I know they are controlled by the WEF who says "you will own nothing and you will be happy" ! The creep is just too obvious to me.The latest being the changes proposed to the passport.Don't forget that Trudeau has been quoted as saying "Canada does not have a culture" and he's doing his best to erase that culture.Cancel culture 101.
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

Safety of children,my *bleep* ! get rid of drag queen story time.That would be a good start.Fire all those on school boards who support "sogi".there's another !"Keep the kids safe".What a despicable and worthless statement !
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Catsumi wrote: May 12th, 2023, 6:27 pm Lord love us.

WHY can we not have just ONE government mouthpiece answer a question in a straightforward, truthful manner in all of Canada?
Well in Eby's defense he's never been able to get both brain cells to fire at the same time. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Do clowns permit addicts to posses illicit drugs in public? In parks, on public streets, along side school grounds?
No they don't. So who is the guy that allows that to happen?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
69cutlass
Übergod

Post by 69cutlass »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#429147

This does not put eby in a good light
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Until the right wing in BC unite and become a strong political force, the left will continue to win elections.

Return to “B.C.”