Janice Abbott scurries away

Mark1111
Board Meister

Janice Abbott scurries away

Post by Mark1111 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/426845 ... dit#426845

Not the "embattled CEO". Give me a break. She is a crook. She and her husband, Shayne Ramsay fleeced the public for thousands for their benefit. We, the public taxpayers get bent over time and time again, through our tax dollars......tax dollars that we provide to the government WITH THE EXPECTATION THAT SOMEONE IN GOVERNMENT IS ACTUALY LOOKING AT *bleep* LIKE THIS!.

Clearly my expectations on government oversight is too high....well I mean its not their money is it?
If you want to test a man's character, give him power.
A. Lincoln
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Janice Abbott scurries away

Post by the truth »

Mark1111 wrote: May 15th, 2023, 3:24 pm https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/426845 ... dit#426845

Not the "embattled CEO". Give me a break. She is a crook. She and her husband, Shayne Ramsay fleeced the public for thousands for their benefit. We, the public taxpayers get bent over time and time again, through our tax dollars......tax dollars that we provide to the government WITH THE EXPECTATION THAT SOMEONE IN GOVERNMENT IS ACTUALY LOOKING AT *bleep* LIKE THIS!.

Clearly my expectations on government oversight is too high....well I mean its not their money is it?
no way in hell she should not be doing jail time, but like every other scum like her or him, she will get a pass, we can only hope karma hits her hard
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
polelady
Board Meister

Post by polelady »

She resigns... woooeeeeee bet she gets a golden handshake and a two step dance to another government side position.. funny about all this is the old mayor of penticton that everyone was chewing on... when he went head to head with eby on housing.. way back when... and was told to go fly a kite.... me thinks Vassilaki was wise and seen the BS going on behind the scenes..
and NOW it comes out in print... Hopefully her and hubby get booted out of pentiction to perhaps Ontario... Let Mr Ford have all their prime experience...lol
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

polelady wrote: May 15th, 2023, 3:40 pm She resigns... woooeeeeee bet she gets a golden handshake and a two step dance to another government side position.. funny about all this is the old mayor of penticton that everyone was chewing on... when he went head to head with eby on housing.. way back when... and was told to go fly a kite.... me thinks Vassilaki was wise and seen the BS going on behind the scenes..
and NOW it comes out in print... Hopefully her and hubby get booted out of pentiction to perhaps Ontario... Let Mr Ford have all their prime experience...lol
these scumbags are all in bed with each other,they all agree to look the other way so they can all rip of the taxpayers ,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
polelady
Board Meister

Post by polelady »

:130: :130: :130:
69cutlass
Übergod

Post by 69cutlass »

Just remember it was eby who appointed the husband to bc housing in the first place and let him run amok.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

69cutlass wrote: May 16th, 2023, 6:35 am Just remember it was eby who appointed the husband to bc housing in the first place and let him run amok.
Also slimy Eby was in charge of the Housing ministry for how many years while this was going on ?
69cutlass
Übergod

Post by 69cutlass »

blueliner wrote: May 16th, 2023, 1:01 pm
69cutlass wrote: May 16th, 2023, 6:35 am Just remember it was eby who appointed the husband to bc housing in the first place and let him run amok.
Also slimy Eby was in charge of the Housing ministry for how many years while this was going on ?
And he let them go just before all this came to light meaning he knew all about it.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

69cutlass wrote: May 16th, 2023, 2:23 pm
blueliner wrote: May 16th, 2023, 1:01 pm

And he let them go just before all this came to light meaning he knew all about it.
That why he makes a perfect NDPer and now a non elected Premier . What could possibly go wrong !!!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the truth wrote: May 15th, 2023, 3:47 pm
polelady wrote: May 15th, 2023, 3:40 pm She resigns... woooeeeeee bet she gets a golden handshake and a two step dance to another government side position.. funny about all this is the old mayor of penticton that everyone was chewing on... when he went head to head with eby on housing.. way back when... and was told to go fly a kite.... me thinks Vassilaki was wise and seen the BS going on behind the scenes..
these scumbags are all in bed with each other,they all agree to look the other way so they can all rip of the taxpayers ,
called it, bc govt in bed with scumbag bc housing https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/432258 ... og-alleges

Return to “B.C.”