thou shalt not kill

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: thou shalt not kill

Post by Fancy »

I'm wondering if the car had no tire and just a rim - where did they lose the tire?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Fancy wrote:I'm wondering if the car had no tire and just a rim - where did they lose the tire?

Hit a culvert
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

johnrae wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/gunshot-trespass-report-battleford-farm-1.4541625

This is what the headlines would have been if the farmer didn't stand up to the drunk thieves. Colten Boushie would have killed the farmer and the son and then beat and raped the wife. There is gonna be way more farmers getting shot. Hang on folks, its gonna get worse.....Thank you Justin for starting a race war. Way to go drama teacher. Way to go.

your insinuations aren't the truth, I could just as easily deem every person who trespasses on WFN property a settler who is here to rape the women in my family and I can react accordingly. There is a reason we don't have stand your ground laws, its because people like yourself have convinced yourselves that shooting first and asking questions later is the recipe for justice. I would never point my guns at any of the several non-native dirt bikers I see on WFN property, it was made very clear in my PAL course that I absolutely may not point a gun at someone unless they mean to cause me grevious injury or death. There was nothing to indicate that with this scenario, just racist insinuations made by the perpetrators themselves.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Fancy wrote:https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/colten-boushie/article32451940/

Seems clear in the article that these young people have the right to trespass. So where does it stop?

there is no right to trespass, but we can be lenient with trespassers, unless you feel I have the right to point my gun at every dirtbiker or 4x4 crew i see on WFN private property.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Brass Monkey wrote:there is no right to trespass, but we can be lenient with trespassers, unless you feel I have the right to point my gun at every dirtbiker or 4x4 crew i see on WFN private property.

What Type of mentality are you using with this type of hate speech, and yes implying you can shoot anyone you see on WFN land is hate speech.

There is a difference between a kid out riding a motorbike and 5 drunk people with a loaded firearm.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Veovis wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:there is no right to trespass, but we can be lenient with trespassers, unless you feel I have the right to point my gun at every dirtbiker or 4x4 crew i see on WFN private property.

What Type of mentality are you using with this type of hate speech, and yes implying you can shoot anyone you see on WFN land is hate speech.

There is a difference between a kid out riding a motorbike and 5 drunk people with a loaded firearm.

no hate speech here, just using the same logic that people use to defend Stanleys shooting of Colton. There is no difference between a 4x4 packed with 5 presumably intoxicated non-natives trespassing and damaging WFN lands, and a 4x4 packed with 5 drunk natives trespassing on private property. Did you hear about the recently erected handcrafted wooden WFN sign being torn down by a group of dirtbikers at gallaghers canyon? I can tell you right now that STILL is not grounds for pointing a gun at someone.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

You are right, pulling down a sign is not a reason to point a gun at them, you did advocate as such though in defence of 5 drunks trespassing and threatening a family.

Why you see a kid on a bike, and 5 armed drunks the same really yells this isn't about the issue, but about race, and I can't debate racism, racists don't care for discussion just spreading hatred like "shooting kids on atv's"
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Veovis wrote:You are right, pulling down a sign is not a reason to point a gun at them, you did advocate as such though in defence of 5 drunks trespassing and threatening a family.

Why you see a kid on a bike, and 5 armed drunks the same really yells this isn't about the issue, but about race, and I can't debate racism, racists don't care for discussion just spreading hatred like "shooting kids on atv's"

if you support the excecution of Boushie on grounds that he was a trespasser than you support my hypothetical right to point guns at anyone I see on WFN lands. If you support the execution of Boushie on the grounds that he MAY have been there to cause harm then you are lost, we don't settle justice based on "what ifs".
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Brass Monkey wrote:
johnrae wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/gunshot-trespass-report-battleford-farm-1.4541625

This is what the headlines would have been if the farmer didn't stand up to the drunk thieves. Colten Boushie would have killed the farmer and the son and then beat and raped the wife. There is gonna be way more farmers getting shot. Hang on folks, its gonna get worse.....Thank you Justin for starting a race war. Way to go drama teacher. Way to go.

your insinuations aren't the truth, I could just as easily deem every person who trespasses on WFN property a settler who is here to rape the women in my family and I can react accordingly. There is a reason we don't have stand your ground laws, its because people like yourself have convinced yourselves that shooting first and asking questions later is the recipe for justice. I would never point my guns at any of the several non-native dirt bikers I see on WFN property, it was made very clear in my PAL course that I absolutely may not point a gun at someone unless they mean to cause me grevious injury or death. There was nothing to indicate that with this scenario, just racist insinuations made by the perpetrators themselves.

Holy shiit!! Have you read any of the accounts of this story?

Ummmm.The perpetrators were the native kids. One was killed while being a perpetrator.

A suspect was shot by police after leading officers on a high-speed chase through St. Clair County and trying to run over a cop, an Alabama investigator said.

So a guy tries to run over a cop, cops chase; cops shoot; guy is probably dead so fair to assume the cops feared for their lives. Boushies vehicle was driven toward Stanleys son. Vehicle is the weapon. Danger to life is seen as a reasonable expectation; you know the rest.

Capiche?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Brass Monkey wrote:
Fancy wrote:https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/colten-boushie/article32451940/

Seems clear in the article that these young people have the right to trespass. So where does it stop?

there is no right to trespass, but we can be lenient with trespassers, unless you feel I have the right to point my gun at every dirtbiker or 4x4 crew i see on WFN private property.

Man, you're willingly and knowingly missing the point here; tell you what, if any of those quadders or dirt bikers run up on your land, attempt to steal your property, are warned off with gun shots, make you believe that they are trying to run you over, punch your wife, brother, you have my permission to defend yourself.

Just know that there are consequences if one of them is killed in the process. Consequences you don't want to have to suffer through. Like alife with the guilt of having killed another. And this one was accidental.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I can tell you right now that STILL is not grounds for pointing a gun at someone.

Well there now. You got that one right.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Don't let him troll you up Mexi Cali.

It's one of two things, a troll, or an actual racist who sees nothing but colour and hatred. There's no discussing with racist only hatred, my only hope that someday they can see people and not colours, till then it's best to not engage in such encounters and it just keeps their hate speech in front of people.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Brass Monkey wrote:
Veovis wrote:You are right, pulling down a sign is not a reason to point a gun at them, you did advocate as such though in defence of 5 drunks trespassing and threatening a family.

if you support the excecution of Boushie on grounds that he was a trespasser than you support my hypothetical right to point guns at anyone I see on WFN lands. If you support the execution of Boushie on the grounds that he MAY have been there to cause harm then you are lost, we don't settle justice based on "what ifs".

I am guessing that you are first nations. I also get that you are angry about Colten Boushies death. But to call this an execution is misguided at best and to suggest that Mr. Stanley should have been able to read the minds of the drunken group and decide in seconds whether they were there to cause harm or not is ridiculous.

You are glossing over the parts where Mrs. Stanley was punched and the vehicle was directed toward Mr.s Stanleys son. Those things happend so if you aren't sure that they were there and at least willing to cause harm, you are irretrievably lost.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Brass Monkey wrote:there is no right to trespass, but we can be lenient with trespassers,....
deliberate entering (trespass) someone's property with the intent to do damage and steal doesn't make the owner feel "lenient".
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

I am guessing that you are first nations. I also get that you are angry about Colten Boushies death. But to call this an execution is misguided at best and to suggest that Mr. Stanley should have been able to read the minds of the drunken group and decide in seconds whether they were there to cause harm or not is ridiculous.

You are glossing over the parts where Mrs. Stanley was punched and the vehicle was directed toward Mr.s Stanleys son. Those things happend so if you aren't sure that they were there and at least willing to cause harm, you are irretrievably lost.[/quote]

The official recount says Stanley is the one that approached the SUV with a loaded firearm. Im not sure how effectively these people were using the SUV when the report also states the SUV had a flat tire. The SUVs windshield was smashed in by Stanleys son using a hammer, indicating he made no attempt to flee. The RCMP summary report of this incident was written so as to make the reader draw a conclusion that it was a justified shooting. Neither Stanley, his wife or son his son was injured. If those natives have intent to harm they would have used the firearms in the vehicle.

Return to “Canada”