Flag Faux Pas! LOL!

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Flag Faux Pas! LOL!

Post by the truth »

more f ups by jt clowns, what a bunch of losers
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Glacier wrote:Not only was the flag wrong, but the Governor General used the wrong language to speak to the Royal Couple!

https://twitter.com/charlesadler/status ... 8506289152

Our Governor General is a complete moron. I guess it is good to have a matching pair with our current Prime Minister.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I have a feeling that 90% of people on this forum would not be able to tell what a flag of Belgium looks like. Regardless, the flag was corrected before the guests arrived. So not sure what the story is.

Decorators at Starbucks accidentally hung a Halloween decoration alongside Christmas decorations. The mistake was noticed and corrected before the store opened to guests. More at 11.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Omnitheo wrote:I have a feeling that 90% of people on this forum would not be able to tell what a flag of Belgium looks like. Regardless, the flag was corrected before the guests arrived. So not sure what the story is.

Decorators at Starbucks accidentally hung a Halloween decoration alongside Christmas decorations. The mistake was noticed and corrected before the store opened to guests. More at 11.

o my your sooooooo smart, fyi half my relatives were born in belgium , so guess what, i have a pretty good idea what the belgium flag looks like
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Omnitheo wrote:I have a feeling that 90% of people on this forum would not be able to tell what a flag of Belgium looks like. Regardless, the flag was corrected before the guests arrived. So not sure what the story is.

It's in the weird stories of the day category. Kinda funny if you ask me. It could happen to anyone. My German relatives laughed. My cousin even sent me a message saying that Canada is still haunted by Germany after getting beat in the semi-finals. LOL! ZING!

Learn to laugh once in a while at your own country's mistakes!
Last edited by Glacier on Mar 13th, 2018, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Glacier wrote:
Learn to laugh once in a while at your own country's mistakes!

only when the Conservatives are in power, apparently.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

the truth wrote:

o my your sooooooo smart, fyi half my relatives were born in belgium , so guess what, i have a pretty good idea what the belgium flag looks like

I know my flags. Most people don’t. Hence my estimate of 90% here that wouldn’t. Grats on being one that does.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Omnitheo wrote:I have a feeling that 90% of people on this forum would not be able to tell what a flag of Belgium looks like.

Doesn't matter if we do or don't - we're not the ones given the responsibility to ensure the appropriate flag is displayed to honour foreign guests :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Post by ninetyninepct »

Catsumi wrote:Perhaps the flag faux pas was intentional...you know...to prepare the Royals for meeting our Clown Prince. :biggrin:

The Clown princess was his / her usual cowardly arrogant self by running away. pandering for votes instead of pretending to be a mature representative of Canada. What a horrible insult to Belgium and to the Royal family. Could it be that since he and his spawn were in India and had high caste marks painted on their foreheads that he considered the King and Queen of Belgium to be unworthy of meeting him?

He has no problem rushing to meet with Islamic terrorist travellers and their families but doesn't give a damn about infidels.

Trudeau and his Liberals are disgusting and offensive.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^ Agree 100%, 99%.

Election day countdown. This Boy Blunder, Mr Dressup, Clown Prince, Fool, Egghead simply MUST go, begone. Forgotten.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Dizzy1 wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:I have a feeling that 90% of people on this forum would not be able to tell what a flag of Belgium looks like.

Doesn't matter if we do or don't - we're not the ones given the responsibility to ensure the appropriate flag is displayed to honour foreign guests :up:

exactly...........
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

ninetyninepct wrote:
Catsumi wrote:Perhaps the flag faux pas was intentional...you know...to prepare the Royals for meeting our Clown Prince. :biggrin:

The Clown princess was his / her usual cowardly arrogant self by running away. pandering for votes instead of pretending to be a mature representative of Canada. What a horrible insult to Belgium and to the Royal family. Could it be that since he and his spawn were in India and had high caste marks painted on their foreheads that he considered the King and Queen of Belgium to be unworthy of meeting him?

He has no problem rushing to meet with Islamic terrorist travellers and their families but doesn't give a damn about infidels.

Trudeau and his Liberals are disgusting and offensive.

Clown princess? What is this supposed to mean?

Talk about disgusting and offensive...
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Gender used in my post was masculine. You have other option? Who cares? Be my guest and be offended to see how the rest of us feel about the jackazz you so evidently worship.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Canada”